I watched a cleaned up version from 04 with added cgi etc.

I seemed to remember a spider thing near the end and thinking it could've done without that addition - seemed pretty pointless

Spring Breakers - 6/10 too much flash not enough plot, or enough Franco

Upside Down - 8/10 I'm a sucker for scifi romance, well acted by Sturgess and pretty much carried by the visuals

Warm Bodies - 9/10 watched this again recently, it's one of those movies I can watch over and over

220px-Schulm%C3%A4dchen-Report_FilmPoste

an amazing piece of social reporting. todays girls are very horny. today is 1971. and we're in germany. in one instance, girls fake being injured just so they can coerce a lunkhead park attendant to assist in their treatment. the lunkhead is sentenced to jail because the girls are only 16. in another, some girl masturbates with an elephant teddy bear because her boyfriend only lasts 12 seconds in bed. i'm moving to germany as soon as i finish my business here

11048244_det.jpg

another righteous entry into the schoolgirl report anthology. things start off with a classroom full of hot babes blackmailing their science teacher (dr malinger) to have sex with them when one of them gets a friend to take pictures of herself and the wonderful dr romping around at the house. the doctor can't take it and snuffs himselfs out.

later- we get a rather serious look at how a duo get their date drunk, inject her with heroin then rape her. a rather dubious announcer tells us these guys have been doing this for years- before interviewing some runaways who tell us their tragic story- from naive country girls to street smart urban whores.

crazy

flol

Guest Shit Attack

pacific rim - it was ok didnt hate it but didnt lke it much either. was semi entertained and a bit bored at the same time. probably was better than superman and the other blockbuster explosion movies recently tho 5.55555 /10

Spring Breakers - 6/10 too much flash not enough plot, or enough Franco

Upside Down - 8/10 I'm a sucker for scifi romance, well acted by Sturgess and pretty much carried by the visuals

Warm Bodies - 9/10 watched this again recently, it's one of those movies I can watch over and over

Spring Breakers [2nd viewing] - 10/10 brilliant the second time too

Upside Down - 7/10 how many films with almost the same story came out in this period with almost the same characters played by similar actors, i am a sucker for them all

Warm Bodies - 9/10 brilliant romeo and juliet remix

vahalla rising: 8/10 vikings and gore

sightseers: 9/10 wheatley serial killer champion

sharknado: 1/10 luls as fuck tho

evil dead 2013: don't see before going on a camping trip / ruined holiday

the bling ring [2011]: don't download the made-for-tv version and watch it all the way through assuming it is the coppola version / 10 [0/10]

pineapple express: i can't pineapple express how i don't find this funny

argo: 8/10 amazing euphoria

Synecdoche, New York (because of this thread)

Eh, aight I guess. I thought maybe it was funny, more than anything. "I have to go, I'm famous!"

I suppose if I were to pick it apart, I would be able to reference a lot of moments that I really enjoyed, and small details that were really well done. But as a whole, it just felt kind of flabby and tedious to sit through.

Wrong. Wolverine - 8/10 pretty good adaptation of the Frank Miller series, they did a much better job with the Logan / Jean romance than X3. Good martial arts scenes, beautiful scenery, ok bad guys and a great setup for Days of Future Past.

220px-Schulm%C3%A4dchen-Report_FilmPoste

an amazing piece of social reporting. todays girls are very horny. today is 1971. and we're in germany. in one instance, girls fake being injured just so they can coerce a lunkhead park attendant to assist in their treatment. the lunkhead is sentenced to jail because the girls are only 16. in another, some girl masturbates with an elephant teddy bear because her boyfriend only lasts 12 seconds in bed. i'm moving to germany as soon as i finish my business here

11048244_det.jpg

another righteous entry into the schoolgirl report anthology. things start off with a classroom full of hot babes blackmailing their science teacher (dr malinger) to have sex with them when one of them gets a friend to take pictures of herself and the wonderful dr romping around at the house. the doctor can't take it and snuffs himselfs out.

later- we get a rather serious look at how a duo get their date drunk, inject her with heroin then rape her. a rather dubious announcer tells us these guys have been doing this for years- before interviewing some runaways who tell us their tragic story- from naive country girls to street smart urban whores.

crazy

flol

Neat, I downloaded the music of Schulmädchen Report a few weeks ago. For all you library music fans, this is the scheiss.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_report_film

I've been told this was for legal reasons as well.

Edited by th555

Guest zaphod

only.god.forgives.2013 webrip xvid juggs

ryan gosling plays a statue. the statue moves around bangkok, mostly at night, while a woman says really cunty things to various characters. people swing bladed weapons. the director watched the shining. i should have watched the shining. 2/15

wolverine tokyo drift

the japanese chick who finds logan in a bar looks like a garbage pail kid. or someone who got saved midway through having their head crushed in a trash compactor. 5/40

only.god.forgives.2013 webrip xvid juggs

ryan gosling plays a statue. the statue moves around bangkok, mostly at night, while a woman says really cunty things to various characters. people swing bladed weapons. the director watched the shining. i should have watched the shining. 2/15

yea i stole this film from the internet too and started watching last week but found it hilarious and switched off after 10 minutes or so.

Went to see it in the cinema today tho and gotta say I quite like it!

Nice psychedelic vibe...

Teen Beach Movie - 5/10

Some catchy music & tightly choreographed dance numbers. I really like the part where the surfers & bikers put aside their differences & team together to accomplish a common goal.

oblivion - the music at the start was so fucking out of place, good god, we're just getting into this thing and you want to throw this heavy dramatic clichéd bullshit up at me, fuck you prick, fuck off, probably got the job because you're the producer's cousin or some shit./10

(scores are very important to me and the film i'm watching, people don't do them very well any more, why i don't know, it's not like there isn't enough music history for them to draw from to help outline and enhance whatever is going on on screen)

i agree and this ranks high among reasons why i refuse to watch big hollywood productions anymore. fucking obnoxious by-the-numbers wagner-wannabe earturd is apparently a must have in any of these.

The score is by M83 you gaise. It's a bit shit though :(

Boogie Nights is at least 11/10. Oh and yes, every role Marky Mark has played since has been some variation or facet of Dirk Diggler. It's the only way his career can make any sense.

Trance - well made, well acted and well directed and although the concept was good (with elements of Shallow Grave) the writing was atrocious to the point of piss taking plot twists towards the end whilst trying to be more intelligent than it actually was. 5/10

Spring Breakers - Although lacking the dark humor of Korine's other films he manages to win with style over substance which I think few directors could have pulled off with such convincing authenticity giving the movie an original sexy cool edge even if it's a little padded out in places. Great cinematography tho I wasn't too sure I could take Franco seriously looking like that. 8/10

Pacific Rim - Flawed silly and cheesy but awesome on IMAX. 9/10

boogie nights

8/10

probably the best role i've ever seen matt damon or mark wahlberg in.

ahem Matt Damon???

tumblr_m7n7rjYeGm1r1onmy.jpg

Edited by soundwave

sorry to be a political cunt, but Team America is pretty decent but watched it recently and it has aged very poorly. The part where they show Hans Blix just makes me cringe, as if the south park boys actually believed in the whole WMd myth for iraq.