Schpeilberg needs to do an all out space movie, he would kick ass. I mean he's been doing this for like 40 years, and all he does is either friendly little space turds, or big scary space turds. He backed out of Interstellar, maybe that was a good thing? C'mon Steve go ballz out crazy in space!

The script originally developed for the first Transformers movie partially took place in space, the planet the transformers came from. It didn't work. Spielberg was brought onto the project, and removed the space element. His reasoning was: outer space movies don't work. As soon as you're in a location so remote from ours, an audience's ability to relate is stripped away a few levels and therefore the movie won't be as much of a success. That's when he gave the movie it's premise: a boy who gets his first car. Hired new writers, brought in car-obsessed Michael Bay to oversee, and now they're developing the 5th in the franchise.

Schpeilberg needs to do an all out space movie, he would kick ass. I mean he's been doing this for like 40 years, and all he does is either friendly little space turds, or big scary space turds. He backed out of Interstellar, maybe that was a good thing? C'mon Steve go ballz out crazy in space!

The script originally developed for the first Transformers movie partially took place in space, the planet the transformers came from. It didn't work. Spielberg was brought onto the project, and removed the space element. His reasoning was: outer space movies don't work. As soon as you're in a location so remote from ours, an audience's ability to relate is stripped away a few levels and therefore the movie won't be as much of a success. That's when he gave the movie it's premise: a boy who gets his first car. Hired new writers, brought in car-obsessed Michael Bay to oversee, and now they're developing the 5th in the franchise.

Star Wars?

Persepolis: Great animation. Probably one of the best I've seen. 10/10

good movie

yo

I watched Spirited Away: Great stuff. 2º time watching it but this time paying attention. Imaginative and comfy as fuck. 9/10

good movie

yo

I watched Spirited Away: Great stuff. 2º time watching it but this time paying attention. Imaginative and comfy as fuck. 9/10

hey guys try this one!

good movie

yo

hey guys try this one!

oh, I didn't know that was an actual movie! I saw that video a while ago and didn't liked because it is too happy, but now that I know it is a movie I'll add it to my list :^) Thanks.

http://www.imdb.com/user/ur62475015/watchlist?ref_=wt_nv_wl_all_0

my list

Have you seen Waltz With Bashir?

Similar/different, but completely harrowing

i went on and revisited it, it reminded me a lot of waking life, not just the animation but also the theme, i mean, one is dreams and the other is war but both are about memories, dreams, psychology, mindfuck... good stuff :thumbsup:

the congress by the same director is also pretty dank!

Edited by THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON

I agree but also know there is a slightly shorter version that doesn't have the overture and intermission and (also) has either one or two scenes shortened. Not sure what that versions running time is though

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

now i do. just checked and here are the running times for all the prints:

http://www.in70mm.com/news/2016/hateful_8/index.htm

I wanna watch more Cronenberg but I'm not sure where to go. Videodrome? ExistenZ? Recommendations?

if you want the body horror stuff, stick to his 70s-80s output; Scanners, Rabid, Shivers, Dead Zone, The Fly, Videodrome (Director's Cut), Dead Ringers, Crash, ExistenZ, Naked Lunch, also Eastern Promises is great. He's creepy in Nightbreed as well.

good movie

yo

check out Paprika and Perfect Blue by Satoshi Kon if you haven't already

good movie

yo

check out Paprika and Perfect Blue by Satoshi Kon if you haven't already

Done already for both! :) Those are really good. Can you recommend me some other anime stuff like that?

I wanna watch more Cronenberg but I'm not sure where to go. Videodrome? ExistenZ? Recommendations?

Spider, one of his lesser-known movies, is also great.

Love: 7/10

Okai, it was 4am when I finished so I went to sleep.

My review: Okai, I don't know why many people seems to hate the film. It is probably not his best, but it is not his worse. The sex scenes and stuff are quite good, and the story is interesting. Also there are some really nice emotional scenes (like the last one with Murphy and Gaspar). Tho it was boring with a lot of dialogue.