10 minutes ago, eh Speedy said:

One of the two dudes (the one with the brother) looked just like a boy Rachel Weisz. He was adorable! I wanted to take care of him.

He was the actor that played the youngest heir of House Lannister. His sister in the show is the gorgeous woman in the series Servant on HBO by

M. Night Shyamalamadindong

Edited by marf
  • Like 1

HA! If you don't like that, don't watch Midway.

My fave war movies always seem to be Vietnam war movies, but one of my all time faves, "Heaven Knows, Mr. Allison" is a WWII film. I saw a Sam Mendez war movie before but it was the Gulf war film Jarhead. I was just really bored with that.

3 hours ago, iococoi said:

The Final Conflict aka: OMEN III

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082377

youngish sam neill as the anti christ..overall nahhhh

Hah, yeah it's more than a bit shit tbh, but it has some endearing qualities, mostly Sam Neill as Donald Trump.

• Like 1

On 9/7/2020 at 11:15 PM, marf said:

1917 is beautiful

+1 for this. sound design is incredible too, maybe underrated. only had one problem with it, i guess it's a spoiler

Spoiler

they reach the captain, and he's played by Benedict Cumberbatch. i'm an emotional wreck, hanging on every word, and suddenly i'm like "oh look, it's Benedict Cumberbatch!" honestly once you've been in 800 films there needs to be an official limit for fourth wall breaking.

Spoiler

and he couldn't even get the accent right.

• Like 1

from now on i'm only gonna post trailers of movies i think deserve a watch... this one definitely deserves it... either you'll love it or you'll hate it... surreal and bizarre af, you'll burst into laughs without even understanding why...

This one was a rewatch... Screams art student film... Super pretentious... The physics mambo jambo make no sense at all unless you look at them as metaphors... Sometimes it looks cheap af and other times it's quite gorgeous... Either you let yourself go with it or you'll find it extremely cringy... I chose the former... 

Edited by Tim_J

24 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

It's a shame there isn't a making of of this one... 140min... One of the longest actual one shot... 

I hated that one. Talk about pretentious ... I barely made it through, and all I remember is how godawful the dialogues were and how much I detested it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IDEM said:

Not until you come around to The Thing.

Opposites attract babe ?

Maybe I'll like this one better lol

https://variety.com/2020/film/news/the-thing-reboot-blumhouse-john-carpenter-1234746844/

Edited by Tim_J
  • Sad 1