IGNORED

fashion thread

Salvatorin

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if u sneeked up and to putted BOOGER in one of pockets?! How long befor jacket owner know horrible truth and find the boogar? Six year?

is terrible design for this reason

• Burger 2

On 2/1/2021 at 10:38 AM, zkom said:

Last year bought Jalas SA M05 combat boots that are used by the Finnish military

5602_JS4883-01.jpg

those look pretty badass, are they comfortable? I gotta get new boots, mine fell apart a few weeks ago and it's been snowing every few days

3 minutes ago, Zooluus said:

those look pretty badass, are they comfortable? I gotta get new boots, mine fell apart a few weeks ago and it's been snowing every few days

Well, comfort is relative term with military gear :lol: But they are very sturdy and because there is basically no padding you need a second pair of thick socks or something similar. Also you need to apply shoe polish to keep them waterproof. But I did do a 90km hike with them in a rocky terrain in Lapland last fall and they were pretty much perfect. Crossing shallow fords was not a problem and feet stayed dry the whole hike. Also in case they do end up taking water in they are easy to dry because of the lack of padding.

Besides being waterproof, they're also oil proof, have ESD prevention and are steel-toed. And they have a very good grip on wet stones and rocks. So lots of people use them for work boots.

In total I have probably walked about 200km with them without problems other than they are actually a bit slippery on snow and ice, which was a bit unexpected for Finnish boots..

• Like 1