IGNORED

Warp just posted this on Facebook....

futureimage

Guest cheesechoker

Here's my shot at a google docs tracklist. I just ripped off the one from 2010, and tossed in the few tracks I could identify. Loads of blank spots still.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnWzHGjgCsBVdGxKZVVMNS1BblRiWnQ5SzM1RXhkSHc&usp=sharing

As usual, don't touch the HH:MM:SS column (you know, the one that says DO NOT EDIT FORMULA) -- if you need to move rows around, just cut/paste the columns to the right of the protected one.

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can someone break this out to 10 tracks?

thanks so much for recirding. going to get a ton of miles out if this just like the oversteps one.

If you want to split it for whatever reason there's a great program I use that splits the mp3 without transcoding, you just set the in and out points (like when making a gapless CD in Nero) and hit split and it does its thing - http://mp3splt.sourceforge.net/mp3splt_page/home.php

thanks!

quaristice remix!

which track? didn't catch that one. Sounded like they played an unreleased alternate Surgeon remix of theirs. So far thats the only one i can say for sure was an AE track that i havent heard before.

it was 90101-5l-l mixed with some other hip-hop track. they were cutting 901 in and out with the track but i don't think it was an unreleased version or anything. just cut up & mixed with something else.

ah ok, yeah i did hear that. Can anybody confirm that the Surgeon remix i heard was previously unreleased? Sounded like it was using the same source material for the bad hands remixes but sounded totally different than any remixes by AE or anyone else on that EP.

Listening to it now, definitely a new remix using the same elements from that Surgeon track.

Omg, just listening to this insane dubbed out version of Human League's The Sound of the Crowd, this is out of control. I take it this is something the boys went crazy with the effects on and not an actual released remix?

Here's my shot at a google docs tracklist. I just ripped off the one from 2010, and tossed in the few tracks I could identify. Loads of blank spots still.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnWzHGjgCsBVdGxKZVVMNS1BblRiWnQ5SzM1RXhkSHc&usp=sharing

As usual, don't touch the HH:MM:SS column (you know, the one that says DO NOT EDIT FORMULA) -- if you need to move rows around, just cut/paste the columns to the right of the protected one.

There's a separate thread on this already. A lot more stuff recognised.

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/77892-webcast-2013-tracklists-googledocs/

also I'm betting on today's webcast being much more hip hop focused

I thought there was plenty of hiphop in last nights mix.

Not sure where they will take tonight, be great if there was plenty of really noisy / abstract / experimental stuff, total "non-conventional" music. Would love to see the mixlr chat room decode that.

Failing that, they could always

drop a Quaristice tour soundboard into the mix and go outside for a spliff for an hour

The fun spirit and energy of these broadcasts remind me of the "Auntie Aubrey..." remix compilations by the Orb (the blue turtle and the brown lizard ones). That's not a bad thing: I always thought that was the Orb at their best. The thing I find so surprising about that is that their own music isn't nearly as goofy as the Orb or these broadcasts. Honestly a bit refreshing, and very helpful while I'm prepping my work for the week.

This is probably the most I've enjoyed their live broadcasts, really digging what I heard of yesterday's and definitely been grooving along to this tonight.

Sir Karl Popper's most important papers call it the "objective world of things". There's a third world, the world of objective contents of thoughts. Teilhard De Chardin calls it "nousphere", that is, the world of the mind.

Archived