IGNORED

Aleksi Perälä - The Colundi Sequence

Herr Jan

How do I level 9 tho

It is happening again:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/913179505379898/permalink/997514066946441/

colundi colleagues: I have found the next potential node. it's in SW UK. freehold. if the CURRENT 263 COLLEAGUES club together, £60 each, we can all own it together, equal standing. if you get your mates along, 1000 members, it's £16 each, and membership is free after all... Each backer will receive some exclusive colundi levels (albums? how many would you expect for that?) and !the complete x128 colundi sequence values!. you'll have to trust me, but this is a pretty public petition I wouldn't want to be a ****&^(. would you be up for such a thing, or know someone who is? 5 miles from awesome beach. would need to recieve your pledge by Wednesday, 16 September 2015, 09:22 BST (=7 days pre equinox). Crowdfunding this would cost as much as 10% more so this is me thinking out loud for economy... but seriously... level 9...feel free to pm me it will remain private&confidential... join us... welcome... share... non fb'ers can reserve via our colleague's e: we@colundi.net
Not sure what the node is, or where exactly it is except SW UK? Really considering this, not sure if I can make it on time money wise though...

Has he gone into any specifics on how the real estate transaction will be executed? It's not like you can roll up with a wheelbarrow of cash and exchange it for a fancy Deed and presto, Colundi. And who will own it? It's cute 'n all to say "Everyone" (i.e., all backers) but this again isn't as easy as writing 200+ names on a piece of paper. You'd probably have to set up some sort of trust and a whole mess of other happy horseshit and this requires lawyers, who require money.

Other than being a sort of Mecca of Colundi Lushness are there any plans as to whats to be done with the land? Capital improvements cost money. Maintenance costs money. If the idea is that it's going to be some glorified Woodstock lite campsite for IDM Bacchanalia that's one thing, though I'm sure wherever the site is that it is within the jurisdiction of a local or county council who will have a say as to how the land can and cannot be used.

I actually think the idea is great although my perception is that there's way to much naivety as to what the whole thing will actually entail.

what exactly is Colundi?

i understand it as the title for the series of dank music/albums on bandcamp that AP is putting out, but what else is going on here with the "nodes" and stuff? what are the numbered track titles referring to, and what does the word "Colundi" even mean/originate from?

i don't get any of it except for the fact the the music is real lush

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist

Downloading now. Very excite!

Also, that’s the first time I've ever seen VAT explicitly added when paying for a bandcamp purchase through PayPal. I just assumed it was always encompassed within the price shown on the bandcamp page. Has something changed recently? :huh:

Guest bitroast

stopped keeping up at ~colundi 9.

was just way too much music and i wasn't giving 1-9 proper time of day to keep up with new stuff.

anyhow. finally listened to 11 and another one last night. maybe 10 or 12 ? god damn, they completely won me over all over again. super special lush music :):)

Edited by bitroast