IGNORED

Aleksi Perälä - The Colundi Sequence

Herr Jan

Anyone in the US received their copy yet? Still waiting. Also, I never got an email confirming shipping. Or to thank me for payment. Did anyone else?

I'm in the States. I received my copy on Mon. April 7th. I never got an email sent out for shipping confirmation or payment receipt from Aleksi.

hi i'm new.i recieved mine on the 7th, too. i had one of those weird emails inbetween paying and it arriving but it was so obviously not from ap, i disregarded it. the music is just great. this is the best thing i've purchased in quite a long time.

so even after gettign that bizarre email i was pleased to find this in my mailbox when i got home last night, almost through my first listen now. Level one is stu-nominal.

Edited by andihow

its pretty much a crime to listen to music on laptop speakers

fixd

and i hope he means something like logitech speakers, otherwise ban is in order

its pretty much a crime to listen to music on laptop speakers

fixd

and i hope he means something like logitech speakers, otherwise ban is in order

heh not laptop speakers, god no :]

I'm hoping level 4 to be like the best of the best of his experiments

So I'm no mathematician but one would surmise AP's 300 and Bleep's 300 copies are mutually exclusive, so 600 then, no?

the whole package looks quite tasty though, might have to plunk down for this.

Guest Miblo

My day so far:

1. Sceptically intrigued by Bleep email regarding a 'custom musical scale called The Colundi Sequence'
  2. ddg'd Colundi Sequence
  3. Realised that Aleksi Perälä is Astrobotnia
  4. Begun enquiring via email into the possibility of ordering something directly while streaming these and this
  5. Ordered / practically begged for the lot and more

Thank you, world.

Yeah, totally. When AP had this "Experiments" page on his website with tries on tuning with short mp3s, i wasnt impressed & didnt think that would get anywhere but, as a true artist, he really pushed those experiences on some incredible level. On those DVDs it's a bit like Ryoji Ikeda or Mika Vainio gone gentle or sweet, which, on paper, doesnt make any sense at all, but it sounds truly great actually.