IGNORED

The Caustic Window LP (CAT023) Kickstarter FAQ - LIVE NOW!

Joyrex

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet :)
I'm not one of the lucky first few, so can anyone tell me if you did get a bonus with it? Like.. some.. news. Just wondering. This is more than enough for the moment.

I think the surprise was probably the names

edit from the kickstarter email:

You'll notice the tracks now have names - Richard decided it was proper for them to have names, so he dug in his archives and got the track names from the original recordings and provided names for them. There are some great tracks on this release, so I think as a fan we are really lucky to get to hear these gems at long last.

Edited by oscillik

Im having an issue, ive downloaded them fine but when i navigate to my collection on bandcamp i cannot see the release listed there, how am i meant to get back to my download if i want to re-download them at a later date?

Got my voucher, yet I'm stuck at work. Fuck.

In other news, massive thanks to Joyrex for really coming through and exceeding my expectations at least about how this would be handled. 1000 WATMM points to you good sir

Thank you watmm, joyrex, richard, grant. i can't wait to get home to my own private CWLP listening party, i'm off to buy some ales for the occasion!