IGNORED

Post terrible idea for films

MadameChaos

Popular upper class white kid, Kyle, grows up to graduate from a good college and gets a high paying job right out the gate through a connection of one of his father’s business partners. He buys a Tesla and a nice house, then marries a moderately attractive blonde (who happens to be a very good cook and who’s backstory is never eluded to and who’s name is never mentioned in the film). He invests, plays golf, smokes cigars and votes republican, just like his father. Has two boys and names them Preston and Bradley. Wins at life. 

• Sad 2
  • Big Brain 1

"You Make My Dick Itch"

about a guy whose dick starts to itch when he's around annoying people. so it'd be like seinfeld but w/an itchy dick guy. 

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 1

Just now, logakght said:

A movie about WATMM

hopefully i get cast as diatoms when i audition

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, diatoms said:

hopefully i get cast as diatoms when i audition

?

trainspotting, but instead of drugs they're furries.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, ignatius said:

"You Make My Dick Itch"

about a guy whose dick starts to itch when he's around annoying people. so it'd be like seinfeld but w/an itchy dick guy. 

would watch.

Movie idea: Wood Watch.  Hour and a half of panoramic shots of some wood.

Other movie idea: Wood Watch.  A horologist gets stranded in a forest where he builds a watch out of wood.  When it doesn't work, he assumes that time itself has been frozen and his mind unravels - with hilarious results!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

would watch.

Movie idea: Wood Watch.  Hour and a half of panoramic shots of some wood.

Other movie idea: Wood Watch.  A horologist gets stranded in a forest where he builds a watch out of wood.  When it doesn't work, he assumes that time itself has been frozen and his mind unravels - with hilarious results!

PBS (OPB) has a show called Oregon Splendor produced by the oregon field guide people where they have drones i guess and maybe some helicopters that have flown all over taking awesome nature shots of landscapes and mtns and lakes.. set to some mystical epic music. 

• Farnsworth 1

• 3 weeks later...

escape from watmm

one of you nutters has got aphex tied up to a yamaha keyboard and the idm government has forced snake plissken to go deep into watmm city to find the twin and fight off glitch urchins, breakcore gangs and robed up boc worshippers 

• Like 1

Jurassic park VI: Dennis Nedri fossils found by Dodgson are resurrected and used to create an hibrid intelligent shapeshifting fat dinosaur hacker that can infiltrate society, hack devices, the military servers and the stock market while also sniffing hot recepcionist and secretary panties before killing them. He can control peoples minds if he spit the petroleum goo on them. The Nedri main aim is hacking the most powerful ia computers to solve a formula for a special nano bioserum which would be capable of transform other people in copies of the Nedri dinosaur and thus threatenig the whole human race.

• 4 weeks later...

that live action winnie the pooh movie from a few years back, except that in this case the imaginary childhood friend that returns to haunt Ewan McGregor's character would be an electric hedgehog pokemon, and the movie would be called Christopher Weston

A sweet mentally handicapped boy is elected president of the United States and accidentally puts the world on the brink of nuclear war when he mistakes the leader of a rival superpower for a beloved character in a children’s book. As the doomsday clock ticks closer to midnight, all hope appears to be lost. But President Gordo has something unexpected in his arsenal… a killer hug.  Can the power of innocence warm the hearts of two nations?  Find out in “Gordo!” (Currently seeking distribution.)  

Edited by baph
  • Haha 1

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Dramatized biopic of @Joyrex with the main villains being @Redruth , Richie Ball, lion, and sinicalypse but so fictionalized no one would recognize any of these people as being derived from the people they were

:emotawesomepm9::trashbear: