IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

YES! Really wanted him to post that one, though i expected it to be released on Warp or even R&S.

Pls splain

It's been played on his live sets. I dunno, i'm just really fond of that '93 AFX sound.

[youtubehd]5_trNUpUSOQ[/youtubehd]

Is like Rich physically ok? He's not like ill or some shite right? The amount of material released into the wild these past few months is insane & not very Richard like.

Is he getting ready to depart this plane of existence & just cleaning out the vaults?

Is like Rich physically ok? He's not like ill or some shite right? The amount of material released into the wild these past few months is insane & not very Richard like.

Is he getting ready to depart this plane of existence & just cleaning out the vaults?

some what of a negative view on it :P

lets hope not !

Like someone else on here said (and what I repeated a couple of times), if we should believe the title of Selected Ambient Works 85-92, this is the 30th anniversary of his music making. Together with all the old tracks and scans and plans for watmm / Warp and Aphex... Well, these are exciting times!

Sorry are you saying 24 Squalitude Acid was in that Barcelona clip?

This stuff is coming in hot and heavy so I may have missed it

Yes, somewhere in the middle. It was also played in some set from 1993 (I think it was the Old Trout set in Windsor).

Yes, and many others posted by user487363530 as proven a couple of posts back.

Yes, somewhere in the middle. It was also played in some set from 1993 (I think it was the Old Trout set in Windsor).

it's also in his oxegen set i think...

some what of a negative view on it :P

lets hope not !

Not trying to be negative, more joking. Just hard to believe all the material being released. It's not computing.

Like someone else on here said (and what I repeated a couple of times), if we should believe the title of Selected Ambient Works 85-92, this is the 30th anniversary of his music making. Together with all the old tracks and scans and plans for watmm / Warp and Aphex... Well, these are exciting times!

exciting times indeed. I know he mentioned tons of material from recent interviews, but never expected him to just dump it on us.

Can't wait for the next thing to drop in spring/summer. Just a deduction at this point.

edit: symbonsad is cracking.

Edited by olo

Yes, and many others posted by user487363530 as proven a couple of posts back.

Oh not doubting the authenticity, but I didn't hear on first go-through. I went back and found it, thanks

Does anyone know what time he usually goes to kip so i can stop pressing F5?

https://soundcloud.com/user487363530/symbonsad

Hah, that's the track he uploaded yesterday under the name "Bimbongo" before deleting it after only a couple of minutes. Seems that was a mistake that blew his cover early on :)