IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Looks like most aren't aware of this one either?

https://soundcloud.com/user901489418

Disclaimer: I only spent $20 on premium and waisted 40 minutes of my life to link these.... For the blow jobs.

My music sucks, trust me. I wouldn't even try to fake RDJ

Only has 36 followers. Clearly another afx

this and last account is clearly a fake, some tracks are cheap shit, others are fine, but its not apeheks

blah blah

It isn't. And it has been posted numerous times before too :)

He just posted a track to this one called "Alis Track Thing Remix". Alis Track is 17 on the other SC acct. That seems pretty damning

Anyone can post a track called something remix after the fact.

Stop posting bollocks in this thread

And Read the rules jaspmf

He just posted a track to this one called "Alis Track Thing Remix". Alis Track is 17 on the other SC acct. That seems pretty damning
nope. Not sure why people making fakes think that shitty 'random' dry breakbeat cutting makes a track sound like rdj, none of his break fuckery sounds like that, especially in the early to mid 90s when he was only using samplers Edited by modey

Guest Keelan Tollefson

Dammit I thought I was doing so well downloading all of these tracks yesterday. Go to school today and come home to find out THERE'S A SHIT TON MORE

Mods can we get Jaspmf out of this thread

Bit harsh. No?

Guy is uploading weak laptop reaktor noise shit and trying to persude people its aphex.

He's clearly peddaling his own shit rather than making a genuine mistake.

Deserves the boot.

why u so sure that he is peddaling himself? everyone can make mistakes and mistaken some random dude for richard, specially in times so excite. lets all be friends and live happy and eat acid

Guest crowndicey

Dude, underneath the name and all that on this soundcloud it says this: "keep em coming rich" It's just somebody doing shitty remixes of these tracks as afx is uploading them. Plus, ALL the songs on that page have the same titles as the ones afx is uploading. It's remixes of them. How is that not obvious?

Edited by crowndicey

why u so sure that he is peddaling himself? everyone can make mistakes and mistaken some random dude for richard, specially in times so excite. lets all be friends and live happy and eat acid

Because no-one, absolutely no-one, could mistake that bollocks for afx

Agreed, a bit harsh but I can see zazens point. Jaspmf is mostly trying to contribute though, it's hard to keep up what has been posted and what not in this thread, especially as a brand new user.

Basically, Richard gave hundreds of people a very easy platform to post their own stuff and get instant attention, as long as they act a bit obscure. My guess is that Richard won't post on any other SoundCloud account, so my pro-tip is to be extra cautious before posting them here.

If he posts any drukqs-era vordhosbn or st michael style tracks i will jizz my pants so hard ill be sterile for the rest of my life cuz it all came out

That would be absolutely amazing. Even Richard D James album era. I like stuff from the period he's posting now but nothing hits the spot like Drukqs stuff.

Guest Keelan Tollefson

Alright so in total there have been 48 songs released? All on User48736353001's stream right? Trying to make sure I haven't missed anything