IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

99 pages and this thread isnt even pinned yet :doge:

also, look at this when listening to the new tracks:

tumblr_mpjo4u20aG1r8sk3mo1_500.gif

oh shit now I have to clean up

edit:

I remember hearing a very tiny snippet of Hom Much I Wanted You at the end of Mumbly. Always wondered what that was.

are you keeping track of these too?

Yes, of course. Although i took a nap a couple of hours ago for staying up all night, i managed to get them all.
cheers man u're the best!

I trust someone is going to go through the trouble of organizing all these tracks based off their era sounds and put them into nice digestible album playlists for us all to enjoy in a more organized manner?

Guest lionelfischer

these seem like more afx accounts to my ears. all cross commented etc

jesus christ dude you need to be a lot more skeptical.

we're only excited about this main user48736353001 user because we have incontrovertible proof in the form of previously heard live tracks and peel sessions and joyrex tape tracks now being uploaded in digital quality. And Mike Paradinas confirmation etc.

there's 100s of people trying to pass themselves off as secret afx any month of the year - and now there will be loads more.

3rd-armpit is following th'idiot and no-one else so is very likely to be th'idiot or one of his mates (th'idiot was/is a watmmer)

koanotic is me

chomskymix is also by me, years ago

dunno who clax whatever is but basically: don't assume anyone is afx unlress you have _very_ good evidence because every laptop kiddy is currently going to uploading stuff and trying to be mysterious

i am skeptical, thats why i asked for your thoughts in my first post here. because i wasnt sure.. thanks for the info!

i love this forum and would never want to add any unnecessary bullshit to it, sorry if i did

Guest lionelfischer

these seem like more afx accounts to my ears. all cross commented etc

jesus christ dude you need to be a lot more skeptical.

koanotic is me

chomskymix is also by me, years ago

this track is fucking awesome

Edited by lionelfischer

LOL I just totally went downstairs to the cafe in my work office building to get some breakfast, and straight up casually said to the guy who works there "so aphex twin just put out a bunch of unreleased tracks from his back catalogue on his soundcloud". (keep in mind this guy is i'd say a 44-year old Nascar loving middle american good ol boy whose cultural experience would prob be limited to his Country Thunder Festival outtings with his family). He just looked away and made a weird quiet "uhhm" grunting noise haha

then 5 seconds later after another customer asked him about something he was cooking for him, i randomly absurdly say "Today is a good day". He must have imagined me as some insane person off the street talking complete gibberish hahahaha

social experiments are fun

LOL I just totally went downstairs to the cafe in my work office building to get some breakfast, and straight up casually said to the guy who works there "so aphex twin just put out a bunch of unreleased tracks from his back catalogue on his soundcloud". (keep in mind this guy is i'd say a 44-year old Nascar loving middle american good ol boy whose cultural experience would prob be limited to his Country Thunder Festival outtings with his family). He just looked away and made a weird quiet "uhhm" grunting noise haha

then 5 seconds later after another customer asked him about something he was cooking for him, i randomly absurdly say "Today is a good day". He must have imagined me as some insane person off the street talking complete gibberish hahahaha

if this ever happens again it should be an international massive event

edit: and another!

Edited by MIXL2

I'm actually starting to feel uncomfortable with how generous this is getting.

With all the Run the Jewels did this Kanye West said that War on Drugs does stuff news that's proliferating my music world it's such a welcome refuge to hang out here and wrap myself up in my idm blankets and never want to leave

if this ever happens again it should be an international massive event

edit: and another!

lol!

I'm actually starting to feel uncomfortable with how generous this is getting.

With all the Run the Jewels did this Kanye West said that War on Drugs does stuff news that's proliferating my music world it's such a welcome refuge to hang out here and wrap myself up in my idm blankets and never want to leave

this is not a sentence