IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Holy Moly, there's no sign of him stopping, I have loads to get through since his most recent dump today.

I would hope we can purchase these gems at some point with some proper organisation, but I couldn't complain otherwise.

We're spoilt rotten!

Fork Rave :music:

So, here we are again at 94. I think next thing will be 88+ all over repeated to 94, from different hards/dats or...or.. we will enter RDJ album era and further, omg it will be so noice

i wonder if rich has just been on a large one the past few days and will regret all this after his comedown

I guess we'll see if they all suddenly disappear from SoundCloud! I doubt it though - I think he just wanted to do something nice for the fans.

i wonder if rich has just been on a large one the past few days and will regret all this after his comedown

I guess we'll see if they all suddenly disappear from SoundCloud! I doubt it though - I think he just wanted to do something nice for the fans.

He's delivered in spades. Epic in a different way to the Autechre AMA. Next it's BOC's turn. Come on lads, you know it makes sense!

Edited by Ifeelspace

going through them for the 2nd and 3rd time now and of course keeping up as best i can. 3 gerald remix might be in my aphex top 10. so many gems!!!! ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what is going to happen when we get to Drukqs era?!?!? i'm going to have to leave work!!!!

Edited by coolandfrank

I doubt it- I think he just wanted to do something nice for the fans.

why can't it be both, and why must there be a regretful comedown?

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist