IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

need to make a modular playlist with the ones syrobonkers and sc.

100m 3

modular acid

100m 2

acid misc

30 ms short

7z

shroomdot

bike wheel

[the new ones]

am i wrong on any? what am i missing?

He said he was going to PM a guy some tracks, have they surfaced yet?

that was just a joke most likely

it was the raping of the ears yesterday when i first heard those modulation tracks with my earbuds on soundwank

today i played them on my system and daaaamn, this shit is siiiiick, i want more!!!!!!!!!

i totally missed the syrobonkers tracks, i didn't wanna listen to some plonker shit from afx that he didn't wanna release but it totally changed my mind when i downloaded and listened 2 the soundcloud dump, i can't wait to hear what else he uploads

and that umil 25 track what the fuck is that, it's on repeat xD

100m 3

modular acid

100m 2

acid misc

30 ms short

7z

shroomdot

bike wheel

[the new ones]

I76PsMO.png

100m 3

modular acid

100m 2

acid misc

30 ms short

7z

shroomdot

bike wheel

[the new ones]

no, it's just I jealously keep them, I'm not share... sorry! :spiteful:

"nqz11 fucked pwm fb edit+6" makes a terrifying alarm, but it was cool my dream made it an alien transmission captured by a guy with a bunch of gear in a van.

Edited by very honest

I scrolled down fast to lurk a bit at work and saw something changed on my right, it was the number of tracks going from 288 to 230. I was excited to hear something following up Nightmail 1 but got 2 modular tracks instead :biggrin:

did anybody ever figure out who the brainwaltzera sc was? some of the tracks up there are still tops

Still not sure exactly as it seems there were tracks from multiple people, at least one track was from soundcloud.com/mis-bit, and based on now deleted comments soundcloud.com/ogie at least knew about the situation, but not sure if he provided tracks or not, although the tons of greek lettering and references to macedonia hinted that he did

Long overdue update of my archives, things got a bit messy when we went through that long phase where not all tracks were downloadable but I've finally gone back through my entire collection and tried to ensure that everything is thoroughly up to date with new art and comments on the older uploads etcetera. Looks like he may have just started a new batch with the modular tracks so not the most strategic time to post these probably but I know there exists at least one WATMMer who'd like to download them, so I decided to share right away. If Aphex continues to upload and make everything downloadable I can always do a smaller update again whenever there is a lull.

Updated 26 August 2015

Tracks 1-112

Tracks 113-157

Tracks 158-175

Tracks 176-230

Tracks 231-235

File names are unchanged, as downloaded from Soundcloud. Tracks uploaded as WAVs and AIFFs have been transcoded losslessly to FLAC to save a little space.

Artist and Album tags for all tracks are 'AFx' and 'Sc' respectively. Track numbers are the order they were uploaded in, and the title tags are as on Soundcloud (i.e., including the numbers, and any capitalization or other differences from the file name). Comments and artwork for each track are in the tags too. I included some hashtags in the Comments tag here and there, only when I wanted to preserve them for some reason (so not those where it's just "afx" or "early afx" or whatever).

Any tags from the original files besides what was already in the Comments tag are missing. The Traktor or iTunes stuff is gone, but occasionally there were also different Title or Album tags like 'dats digital', 'un dat comp', et cetera. I've deleted all of that for the sake of uniformity. I've resorted to keeping a separate folder with the unchanged files to preserve everything, but you can download those off of Soundcloud obviously (except for the two deleted tracks which were untagged anyway as the only available MP3s are of their 128 kbps streams).

It'd be nice to let me know if you find that I messed up somewhere (missing or bad files/tags/whatever), with so many tracks it's getting easy to overlook things.

Long overdue update of my archives, things got a bit messy when we went through that long phase where not all tracks were downloadable but I've finally gone back through my entire collection and tried to ensure that everything is thoroughly up to date with new art and comments on the older uploads etcetera. Looks like he may have just started a new batch with the modular tracks so not the most strategic time to post these probably but I know there exists at least one WATMMer who'd like to download them, so I decided to share right away. If Aphex continues to upload and make everything downloadable I can always do a smaller update again whenever there is a lull.

Thanks a lot!

Btw, loved you in Cul-de-Sac.

I don't normally get on with most of the modular stuff, but these latest few are very interesting to my brain. MODULART4 has got some very distinct SAW2 vibes, I can't remember which track exactly, something off disc 2 I think, but it's like a Robot trying to convey the SAW2 song after few too many robo-brews. I think I like it!