IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

so, ever 101 tracks from soundcloud, friends?

with "6 Step Up To Cornwall" as new or you also count Girl/Boy version?

so, ever 101 tracks from soundcloud, friends?

Roger 10 three-four 90

Sam 2 four-five 91

Yeah Sean said in the AAA thread that the whole AE was Warp's "property".

Wow, really? I am surprised they agreed to that. Maybe they just don't care as much.

I thought they owned not only ae but also there irl name more or less, so they can't, or at least its very difficult to ever release music anywhere but warp?

Yeah, Autechre and Brown/Booth are exclusive to Warp. But I guess ae is allowed considering the hafler trio stuff.

Edited by azatoth

yeah was thinking once i got all the songs packed in one folder, i'll make my own album releases, with logical and evolutive selections by genres and album progression, without forgeting the little weirdness there and there,

i actually can't wait to do that

long time lurker, but these few days have been too mindblowing to stay silent anymore. brain melting at all the goodness

28 organ is... amazing

as an aside, has anyone figured out a way to rip the tracks at a higher bitrate than 128? not sure how soundcloud works but are the uploaded files of a higher quality? haven't had the time to test whether the files are higher bitrate when you stream versus when you rip them. reason i ask is my current folder of 103 tracks is about 400+mb but when i open the site in jdownloader the 103 files read as 1gb+. but when i download that it comes back to 400+mb

with "6 Step Up To Cornwall" as new or you also count Girl/Boy version?

102 before today's tracks started coming. The most recent right now is 3 hollow alias ab6, which is number 105.

Do we really have 300 tracks to go? Richard pleeeez drukqs.

I'm still not quite ready to let myself believe it'll even reach 300, but I'm crossing every finger I own in hopes of some Drukqs outtakes.

Whenever this "ends" it's going to feel weird, a comedown from a long, amazing audio trip.

8 World Waver Ab6
7 Clapstab Ab6
6 Step Up To Cornwall

4 how to science ab6
3 hollow alias ab6

So 3 more to complete the AB6 set?

(description of 6 says ab6)

Edited by SKAR

Do we really have 300 tracks to go? Richard pleeeez drukqs.

I'm still not quite ready to let myself believe it'll even reach 300, but I'm crossing every finger I own in hopes of some Drukqs outtakes.

Whenever this "ends" it's going to feel weird, a comedown from a long, amazing audio trip.

yeah I feel like I'm getting conditioned to these daily thrills. I get a bit giddy when I come back to more tunes to experience. honestly thought we'd just be getting just an old tape uploaded, sounds like we've been given the keys to the archives instead. Definitely need to expect the comedown...