IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

The latest batch may be the most consistently awesome so far. Not that the other track dumps were disappointing by any stretch --far from it.... but the last 20 or so have all really hit the spot for me.

Nice, very very nice. Woke up, checked SC right away to see 2 more....made a coffee, there's another! We've had a lot the last week or so, I didn't think we'd see this sort of uploading pace again but very glad to be proven wrong.

Some funny comments from the man too, like cheekily calling Mike P a nazi for threatening to ban a commenter :) So maybe the fabled "Jessica" is safe for now.

I have to leave for work but only this moment saw new tracks posted and went "aarggghh!". Something to look forward to later I suppose.

Been holding off SC rips for this latest batch in the hope that dl's would be enabled by now, but there's absolutely no way I can resist for much longer. As someone previously said, the consistency has been overwhelming as fuck lately so I have no choice but to adopt these beauties ASAP. Also, Slothscrape has definitely entered my Top 10 overall dump tracks. What a lovely tune.

I don't know of ANY acclaimed and professinal artist (let alone a Grammy winner) that has given away around 200 songs (many of them easily releasable or even classics) for free.

Exactly. Most musicians don't release anywhere near 100 tracks throughout their entire career, which makes this whole thing seem even more incredible. I don't know why music blogs/publications aren't making a bigger deal about this.

I read allot of you raving about how superb this collection of 'unrealised' works from AFX is, but a large portion of the SC tracks aren't that great imo. Some of them are amazing, but to me it's just a handful of them. There are many good tracks, but there are also allot that make me go "meh...whatever"

At least two thirds of this entire dump is great, imo! I tried to filter out the not-so-good stuff for an iTunes/iPod playlist, but I barely managed to get rid of anything so I just gave up in the end haha. Tracks #10-#40 is probably the period with the weakest consistency for me. Some good tunes in there, but overall it ain't really my thing.

Love this one, nice and chilled.

He posted it before as Watery Big Ez....but yeah, it is nice and chilled. New one up too! SubbassjzzYvEntolin. Jazzy Ventolin. Nice!

olol ur right... its gone now

(watery big ez) was and is only downloadable as 160kbps tho

Some funny comments from the man too, like cheekily calling Mike P a nazi for threatening to ban a commenter :) So maybe the fabled "Jessica" is safe for now.

Let's just say that Mike was kidding too towards that commenter.

Also, this was added to the long modular track description

clear the dancefloor/ people downloading

breadboard electronics

Aaaand two more tracks

https://soundcloud.com/user48736353001/30-dolby-c

https://soundcloud.com/user48736353001/27-dondo

And another...

<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/204004180&color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false"></iframe>

Up to 198, I think it's looking likely we'll hit the 200 mark today. Party time!

Let's just say that Mike was kidding too towards that commenter.

Of course, I would say it's "banter" but then I'd have to hit myself.