IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

wow nme right on top of things. i especially like "According to Fact"

in the future people will think thats what fact means

And if you look at the FACT article, they in turn refer to the google doc for that info, and link to the story where they mistakenly credited WATMM for that. :duckhunt:

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Too scared to comment on Soundcloud. What if he replies? What if he doesn't reply? What if he thinks I'm a cunt? Can't deal with any of the possibilities

Too scared to comment on Soundcloud. What if he replies? What if he doesn't reply? What if he thinks I'm a cunt? Can't deal with any of the possibilities

Just ask him out already. <3

no but really, talk to him like a normal person. Be polite and to the point, and try to avoid questions like "hey rich do you think imma cunt?"

soon therell be a [soundcloud reply anxiety mix] 4 u

I read allot of you raving about how superb this collection of 'unrealised' works from AFX is, but a large portion of the SC tracks aren't that great imo. Some of them are amazing, but to me it's just a handful of them. There are many good tracks, but there are also allot that make me go "meh...whatever"

However, I consider all these tracks as a whole are an amazing insight into his creative process. Even the tracks I don't really like, collectively have given me so much insight in the way he experiments with music. That's what is so valuable, not to mention inspirational about this SC dump, but I can definitly see why he might consider allot of these to not be release worthy in a proper sense.

Edited by reapersquush

I read allot of you raving about how superb this collection of 'unrealised' works from AFX is, but a large portion of the SC tracks aren't that great imo. Some of them are amazing, but to me it's just a handful of them. There are many good tracks, but there are also allot that make me go "meh...whatever"

However, I consider all these tracks as a whole are an amazing insight into his creative process. Even the tracks I don't really like, collectively have given me so much insight in the way he experiments with music. That's what is so valuable, not to mention inspirational about this SC dump, but I can definitly see why he might consider allot of these to not be release worthy in a proper sense.

Yeah, basically. Still amazing however, and AFX B-Sides > most everyone else's A-Sides.

Guest PurpleMoustache

Wait. What if all these videos of UFO bullshit is leading to a MfM release?

Think about it. What are the most "common" alien? Martians.

Wait. What if all these videos of UFO bullshit is leading to a MfM release?

Think about it. What are the most "common" alien? Martians.

Hope you're on to something here...

bcfe45cf2f753ae42bdc6723a488f3548fad0544

The only thing I could hope for more than everything that's already come, is once again, a return to the use of proper album cover art.

and a return to downloads enabled

The only thing I could hope for more than everything that's already come, is once again, a return to the use of proper album cover art.

and a return to downloads enabled

and more playlists

+ a pony

since Cylob is mad at RDJ, does that mean we won't be getting Joyrex tape #11?

(it's my fav off that tape and would really likea higher res copy)

+ Ziggomatic 16.

But seriously...I think Rich is going to release Melodies from Mars, but the twist is, the songs will actually BE from Mars. Reading the "document" about the Pyramids he posted while listening to tracks like Fogbeak and Slothscrape, I almost feel like we're seeing into RDJ's soul.

In all seriousness, over the years, listening to things like SAW2 has always put me in a reflective, 'thinking about possibilites/life/universe' mood. I wonder if that was partly the intention with some of his stuff, or maybe the other way round, the music he makes itself makes Rich thoughtful afterwards.

I don't know. But I bet he gets better quality buds than me.