IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

It's a guy called Trolin 247

Edited by Gocab

Wait a minute... Is https://soundcloud.com/brainwaltzeraalso Rich? I guess it is judging by the comments, equipment, and the music itself? Sounds great no matter who's behind it.

And is THIS Ric... ! ???

i've been banging on this for awhile. Both users use 8673 or 8736. Many song titles of 8673 have acknowledgements to past works. #tags for afx/tom/mike etc...

Comments posted about said songs & to other users are Richard-esque. "Fanks/fink". some tracks date to early 90's supposedly.

I'm thinking it's his collab work with all the greats in their sparetime over the years. There's a lot of synths/sounds in tracks that allude to this.

If not, it's someone who was around at the same time & got skills. Not buying the troll thing. It's not throw away 1/2 ass music. Unless Rich is the troll.

Edited by olo

You know, some of this brain waltz stuff really sounds like ricky's tunes-Quilat Spring for example has 'that sound' besides the fact it sounds like HAT

And some of it doesn't sound like it at all.

Wait a minute... Is https://soundcloud.com/brainwaltzeraalso Rich? I guess it is judging by the comments, equipment, and the music itself? Sounds great no matter who's behind it.

And is THIS Ric... ! ???

i've been banging on this for awhile. Both users use 8673 or 8736. Many song titles of 8673 have acknowledgements to past works. #tags for afx/tom/mike etc...

Comments posted about said songs & to other users are Richard-esque. "Fanks/fink". some tracks date to early 90's supposedly.

I'm thinking it's his collab work with all the greats in their sparetime over the years. There's a lot of synths/sounds in tracks that allude to this.

If not, it's someone who was around at the same time & got skills. Not buying the troll thing. It's not throw away 1/2 ass music. Unless Rich is the troll.

but you also think that jessica is someone "in the know" so idk

Edited by triachus

And is THIS Ric... ! ???

If not, it's someone who was around at the same time & got skills.

IMHO... If it's a copycat, I think it's the best one out there. I think I'd actually believe it, either way.

I gotta listen to it some more. Some of it doesn't jump out as vintage Aphex/AFX, but then again, the same can be said for some of the user48736353001 stuff.

If that's Richard it's a collection of his very worst work. That 1springsomething is pretty sweet, but the rest (of the numerous tracks I picked at random) doesn't sound like him to me. It's obviously someone with talent, but Rich? I hope not. Nope. No way.

Edited by Gocab

with a cowbell on some tracks? dont think it has anything to do with Rich. Most of it sound like music from a cheap horror flick or a circus.

Not gonna get a lot of sleep tonight, gonna listen to these gems! :)

I just really hope he uploads AB6 track#1 or tells us if he already did!!!

Cornish Spreek5b [st. Nectan S Glen Waterfalls Mix] = :catcry:

This.

Just saw how much new tracks he posted, wanted to play it while working, but couldn't do shit because I just wanted to listen to this beauty without being disturbed by anything.

Especially love the Acrid Avid Jam Shread percussions at the end of the track :music: