IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

I'm pretty sure there's a sample of the 'game saved' sound from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night in Medievil Rave Mk2. Some parts of the track have that Castlevania feel too!

I thought and posted the exact same thing. Symphony of the Night feel w/ all the flangy sounds.

Wait. What if all these videos of UFO bullshit is leading to a MfM release?

Think about it. What are the most "common" alien? Martians.

Hope you're on to something here...

bcfe45cf2f753ae42bdc6723a488f3548fad0544

He's added a link to an essay on his profile now too:

http://www.twelvearound1.com/files/heretic

Personally I hope this is Rich being funny. This cheap conspiracy theory business is offputting to me :( I suppose we can expect Rich to be out there with his ideas and beliefs, given the music he makes, but still....

On a side note, has anyone watched that "Scratched" documentary about turntablism? Everything about it was great, until all these legends started talking about how they thought scratching was a way to communicate with aliens. I thought it was a joke at first, but when I realized they were for real I freaked....anyways, let's see

Wait. What if all these videos of UFO bullshit is leading to a MfM release?

Think about it. What are the most "common" alien? Martians.

Hope you're on to something here...

bcfe45cf2f753ae42bdc6723a488f3548fad0544

Clever speculation here, I hope you're onto something also. On the other hand it might be a way of revealing the real reason he moved to Scotland. As the article goes on to reveal, Jerusalem was secretly moved to there sometime in the middle-ages. :sini:

Guest rd1994

It would be hilarious. Everybody like "nahh thats not it." then MfM comes along and hes like "told you."

"Thanks for all your amazing messages and sorry If I don't reply, doing my best just to read as many as i can."

Brings a tear to my eye, what a humble legend. :beer:

i wanted to send a message too, but somehow soundclown doesnt let me do it atm, anyone got the same problems? i thought maybe its too long but theres nothing that indicates a character limit

Edited by indulin

i wanted to send a message too, but somehow soundclown doesnt let me do it atm, anyone got the same problems? i thought maybe its too long but theres nothing that indicates a character limit

Dude..what are u asking him!? ;)

No I also attempted a long one and had no problems. No answer thou. But he apologised about that already :)

My record buying has pretty much hit rock bottom since he started sharing these tunes. Probably missed some great music but I just don't feel that interested in going through the record/online shops like I was doing before the Soundcloud release.

Dude..what are u asking him!? ;)

No I also attempted a long one and had no problems. No answer thou. But he apologised about that already :)

haha actually im not asking anything, just told a bit about myself and how his latest actions influenced my creativity ;-)

oh gosh i feel so good to have these 17 new tunes. I would b okay with dumps of this size ongoing. this is really great tho. i really hope he never stops.

(im saving all of these gushing comments for here haha)

Well damn, looks like I'll have to make do with the 128 versions for now....

but hot damn am I ever excited about this set of 128 kbps tracks!!!!

yeah I'm seeing more on the watmm sidebar thingy

2 Custom

2 Fogbeack

17 Messy 1

9 Spectrum

24 Tsim 2

1 Metal G...

but they aint on the sound cloud page....

Edited by coolandfrank

Well damn, looks like I'll have to make do with the 128 versions for now....

but hot damn am I ever excited about this set of 128 kbps tracks!!!!

I only realised the other week that I'd been listening to 128 kbps rips of several 90s classics for many years now (Hard Normal Daddy for example), I lost the CDs years ago and never bothered getting new rips. At the end of the day good music will sound good no matter what format it's in.

Those three are up there, just click on the number 190 on his page and it will reveal the songs that for one reason or another don't show up on his main profile.

On the topic of comments I just came across this.

EARL @earlxsweat

Aphex Twin Soundcloud is a good source of endless heat / noise

Wouldn't be surprised if I heard some of User 483297149139134207's jams being sampled in the future since it's kind of uh, open to the public or something right now.

someone massage my microphallus!!

just checked in after a mortal kombat x binge and woooooww new afx tunes, i can't believe it!!!

but are there no downloads yet? on soundcloud everything sounds like shit pliss god no

sup watmm?!!