IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

If he put this on there it would be a good release. At least something. Otherwise this release sounds like those throw away tracks he does.  Its ok. He's human. I wasn't sure for a while there, but he is I guess

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Burger 1

1 hour ago, marf said:

If he put this on there it would be a good release. At least something. Otherwise this release sounds like those throw away tracks he does.  Its ok. He's human. I wasn't sure for a while there, but he is I guess

calling it not good is harsh

m12 6 omc test is classic afx with overt punch. blackbox 21 brings depth and covers new territory. all of it has subtlety that unlocks with age.

rich knows what the catalog of an artist looks like, and i'm glad that he is confidently doing that. blackbox is a unique, interesting, and well-crafted artifact from the journey 

Edited by trying to be less rude
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, marf said:

This track fucking kills by the way, you can hear it in better q in this vid at the end:

24 minutes ago, Adamovich said:

This track fucking kills by the way, you can hear it in better q in this vid at the end:

Its a different mix of the same track, he played the beatless one in Turin and with beats in NY, Coachella (twice) and Falmouth, I hope both versions get a release at some stage. It's a worldie

5 minutes ago, cruising for burgers said:

@mcbpeteat least post the link to the dump in the op...

the dump was THE DUMP...

new tracks are just "new material" even if they've been done long before some of the dump stuff...

xoxo

u ok hun ?

Are you talking about me unpinning the mega link ? There's literally nowt in it anymore - https://mega.nz/folder/HMcAgABI#TXaiAlHSGTno2ki_TuoJPQ

no, I was asking the contrary... to pin the mega link in this thread op... after all it was a gift to the fans... I know most stuff is not on his soundcloud anymore but I thought that the mega link still had the trax from the dump...

soz, I'm annoying...

xoxo

https://archive.org/details/AphexTwinAllUser18081971SoundcloudTracks/275-0104-8LinmiriBradleyStryder.mp3

Is that what you are looking for, doesn't have all the new ones but they're still there now on user 18071971s soundclown

1 hour ago, Mattthegoone said:

Its a different mix of the same track, he played the beatless one in Turin and with beats in NY, Coachella (twice) and Falmouth, I hope both versions get a release at some stage. It's a worldie

I know all of that.

The intro sounds even more impressive without thousands of cheering and huge big room reverb, that's all.

• Big Brain 1

No sweat man, I wasn't tryna knock ya, I don't think you can hear it better on the link you sent, you can hear it it on all of them in their differing forms you can hear more of it on those other gigs that's all

• Like 1

The matriarch and neotek tracks are so funky and good!

It is one of his best this year so far.. I love this kinda Lofi-synth burnoffs! Now we are waiting for the Bass Station II track! Come on Richie!

🥳