IGNORED

Chris Cunningham

Business

Convenient for this to happen a month or so after RDJ prises the Windowlicker 'scratch' track from CC.

What?!

Convenient for this to happen a month or so after RDJ prises the Windowlicker 'scratch' track from CC.

CC didn't make the 'scratch' track...

2015: Rich said he couldn't upload the scratch track to SC, as he gave the master to Cunningham all those years back.

2016: Rich tells us that he has the master again, implying he's recently met/been in talks with CC.

Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Think the last thing that happened is (ironically) his website all of a sudden going dark (this was around the time the first Collapse adverts popped up). To be fair, the website was mostly just a teaser, and is still there (but goes to a black page now). 

I would really love to hear his music, but haven't really been able to find anything - every time a Heorge Garrison or someone like that pops up part of me wonders if it's CC under a psuedonym . . .

Edited by T3551ER

• 2 months later...

Those shirts are dumb and overpriced... I wanna see a full length vid of the Jaqapparatus installation, also the supposed full-length audiovisual album he was supposedly working on around the time he was doing tour sets and the Gil Scott Heron video came out. Really, I want to him to just finish and follow through on any major project. 

Those shirts are dumb and overpriced... I wanna see a full length vid of the Jaqapparatus installation, also the supposed full-length audiovisual album he was supposedly working on around the time he was doing tour sets and the Gil Scott Heron video came out. Really, I want to him to just finish and follow through on any major project. 

this x's 1 billion.  

• 4 weeks later...

Friendship ended with Chris Cunningham

Now Weirdcore is my best friend

lol

why making videos using real life rubber sfx when you can create collapsing anuses on a screen of your computer

Prolapse EP

he's the laziest most talented person ever

Or as mentioned either, he may be a perfectionist who hesitates (see:  Gillo Pontecorvo)

Just saw on Farcebook that CC is doing a clip for Justin Pearson's project Planet B.

Not really worth the bump was it?

The guy's releasing new work, a notice of such is worth a hell of a lot more than what you just posted.

Just saw on Farcebook that CC is doing a clip for Justin Pearson's project Planet B.

not related to chris cunningham but i just checked out planet b and wow.. its bad.  coming from a fan of the locust back in the day and kool keith always.. that collaboration track should not have happened.

Not really worth the bump was it?
All I want for Xmas is for you to die
No one asked what you wanted for Xmas so that post didn't work on any level. Also, death wishes are frowned upon so you could be looking at some time in the sin bin for that comment. A time for reflection away from the forum. For a silly irrelevant little man like yourself you need this. You're essentially a goof. A schmuck

i'll tell you something else... Dont ever try to be a hero again. You're not that guy.