IGNORED

RIP Gravenhurst

Perezvon

Guest jasondonervan

Fucking hell, this is the first I've heard of it.... big name around the Bristol scene for years, top bloke with it as well... last time I saw him was at the Simple Things festival a few years back. Genuinely gutted right now :cry:

RIP Nick

Guest jasondonervan

Was down for a tour from Dec - Feb, would have played Leeds tonight. Short interview, may have been one of his last:

http://narcmagazine.com/interview-gravenhurst

“I want to get a new album out next year,” he explains. “I want to bring the electronics to the fore but the old style of electronics, like Kraftwerk or Tangerine Dream.” With two songs already recorded and two more in the pipeline, the coming year could be Gravenhurst’s biggest yet."

:sad:

Guest AmlisVess

so gutted by this.

Gravenhurst were one of my favourite bands. I was just getting into "Ghost in Daylight" .. Really loved "The Western Lands"

did anyone read his blog , The Police Diver's Notebook? He'd always write interesting stories and opinion pieces.

Archived