IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

Ok so judging by what happened in 2001, does that mean USA will find a scapegoat nation for this shitshow (Russia or China) and start a war with them? Because that would be the end of the world. Quite literally.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rubin Farr said:

I like how the segment is called "Crazy Ass White People" but the intro shows only two men in total, one of whom seems to be Asian. The flight attendant was actually pretty cool; he seemed to be laughing half the time and looking at his colleague like "WTF is going on here?" White Bitch clearly had a couple of Bloody Marys too much. The dog whimper at the end was a nice touch.

All in all, 5,4/10, would not watch a third time.

2 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

i like one of the comments: she obviously did not realize that that black warrior queen was from the choke "hoe" tribe

Edited by Nebraska

1 hour ago, cichlisuite said:

Ok so judging by what happened in 2001, does that mean USA will find a scapegoat nation for this shitshow (Russia or China) and start a war with them? Because that would be the end of the world. Quite literally.

Trump would probably try to start one with China (and maybe Iran, though that's been attempted already) if he gets re-elected, or probably right before the election. He'd probably justify declaring war on China because Wuhan is where COVID originated.

(The more I think about this possibility, the more I despise him)

4 hours ago, cichlisuite said:

1 hour ago, timbre monke said:

Trump would probably try to start one with China (and maybe Iran, though that's been attempted already) if he gets re-elected, or probably right before the election. He'd probably justify declaring war on China because Wuhan is where COVID originated.

(The more I think about this possibility, the more I despise him)

It wouldn't be a direct war but a proxy conflict. Syria has pretty much served this purpose already and revealed just how much geostrategic and shared long-term economic concerns override any truly secretarian motives by major states. All at the expense of millions of Syrians through death, displacement, etc. ISIS was literally the only thing everyone agreed to fight but before and after than it's been the ebb and flow of containment. 

Venezuela, East Ukraine, Iran, Yemen. They could easily turn into new Syrias. Maybe Spratly islands but even then the US has mostly conceded and the Philippines shifted to China.

Edited by joshuatxuk

Trump will attack anything. 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/11/trump-icc-us-war-crimes-investigation-sanctions

The US will not just sanction ICC officials involved in the investigation of alleged war crimes by the US and its allies, it will also impose visa restrictions on the families of those officials. Additionally, the administration declared on Thursday that it was launching a counter-investigation into the ICC, for alleged corruption.

Couple more headturners in that article btw.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Facepalm 2
  • Burger 1

Yeah, it's fucked up. 

Edited by Gocab
??

5 hours ago, joshuatxuk said:

It wouldn't be a direct war but a proxy conflict ....

Venezuela, East Ukraine, Iran, Yemen. They could easily turn into new Syrias. Maybe Spratly islands but even then the US has mostly conceded and the Philippines shifted to China.

And it's not that Venezuela, Iran, etc are any direct threat to anything the "west" (USA) represents. It's just nations who don't want to play by the USA rules and therefore ... well since you have such military power, you might as well use it. You know, what else would they be doing? They have to test those trillion dollar military toys on live human beings. Destroy nations, families, and rebuild them so they can enter the New World Order of the Fascism 2.0. USA sickens me to the core.

Edited by cichlisuite
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Facepalm 1

On 6/10/2020 at 10:39 AM, azatoth said:

Damn, Tucker Carlson is almost as orange as his führer. fuck that fascist pos

now that he's loosing corporate sponsorship, he's really getting entertaining.

• Haha 1

At this point I'm only gonna listen to those who actually have a point, like Chappelle and Ali. All the Carlsons, all the Ingrahams...the fuckin Trumps and everyone like them...aren't worth my ears.

• Like 1