IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

things are moving left every day, the psychotic ramblings of paranoid leftists are becoming the obvious truth to the general populace who is now witnessing it

with tragic irony though things only move left when things move right.  for the chatters of the populace to move left, the behaviors of the state and the bourgeoisie have to move right into fascism.

it's almost as if there's a discussion, a battle, a dialectic of conflict between two classes of people who are trying to gain ground, and only when these conflicts increase in magnitude do they become visible

it's almost as if Marx is right again

Edited by Zeffolia
  • Like 2
  • Facepalm 2

Here are some police firing at a defenseless woman in my home town.

I can't tell you how fucking pissed off this makes me. I don't know these people directly, but they are most likely friends of my friends.

• Sad 3

7 hours ago, Braintree said:

Here are some police firing at a defenseless woman in my home town.

I can't tell you how fucking pissed off this makes me. I don't know these people directly, but they are most likely friends of my friends.

Shooting unarmed civilians accomplishes what? "mY lIfE wAs In DaNgEr." Asswipes.

• Like 1

Her sign was hurting their feelings, psychological violence.

Edited by Gocab
Moronic spelling error
  • Burger 1

I think it would be helpful to have a dedicated thread on watmm for resources to support the current protests/BLM movement. I know of a few, as well as directories for getting in contact with your local reps and officials, but nothing comprehensive. Maps of ongoing or planned protests would be really helpful. Would someone be willing to compile something like that here? Or link to something elsewhere? I want to help, but I live out in the boonies and have a number of daily work responsibilities that impose a nightly curfew on me, blah blah excuses, tldr it's logistically a fucking challenge for me to travel to the city to protest and still keep my job/home and I have no friends in the city anymore to stay with or meet, but I want to help. donating $$ has been my main strategy but i know there are other ways to do this

Edited by luke viia
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, luke viia said:

I think it would be helpful to have a dedicated thread on watmm for resources to support the current protests/BLM movement. I know of a few, as well as directories for getting in contact with your local reps and officials, but nothing comprehensive. Maps of ongoing or planned protests would be really helpful. Would someone be willing to compile something like that here? Or link to something elsewhere? I want to help, but I live out in the boonies and have a number of daily work responsibilities that impose a nightly curfew on me, blah blah excuses, tldr it's logistically a fucking challenge for me to travel to the city to protest and still keep my job/home and I have no friends in the city anymore to stay with or meet, but I want to help. donating $$ has been my main strategy but i know there are other ways to do this

My problem is that I've been missing the local protests and events in my city because I don't know how to find out about them beforehand. But the good news is that there are plenty of organizations supporting the cause we can donate to, most notably the NAACP Legal Defense Fund.

2 hours ago, luke viia said:

I'll start one. Hold on a second.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nebraska said:

ballin' looters looting looters- pay attention

When you live with livestock, it becomes pretty morbidly amusing when you see humans acting exactly like the animals you take care of.

• Burger 1

6 hours ago, drillkicker said:

When you live with livestock, it becomes pretty morbidly amusing when you see humans acting exactly like the animals you take care of.

That's not a very nice way to talk about your family.

• Haha 2