IGNORED

Celebrity Deaths

Herr Jan

could we change the thread title to "notable deaths" or something? the word "celebrity" in there irks my nuts.

Suggesting the possibility that only certain deaths would rate as notable seems like an obstruction of social justice. WATMM just got its gender selection corrected and now you're here encouraging this backwards shit? Very rude. It should simply be called "deaths" and the thread should consist of a bot crawling online obituaries and listing each new death every 10 minutes.

Also MF Doom's brother and son both dying as teenagers is just terrible. Scooby-Doo's gf too.

could we change the thread title to "notable deaths" or something? the word "celebrity" in there irks my nuts.

Suggesting the possibility that only certain deaths would rate as notable seems like an obstruction of social justice. WATMM just got its gender selection corrected and now you're here encouraging this backwards shit?

Which option in the gender menu is this?

photo-21383.jpg?_r=1511704689

• 2 weeks later...

There were 999 comments when I first viewed the page.  That's an upsidedown 666, which is very Christlike imo.  I'd say RIP but I have a feeling he'll be coming back.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

Hmmm I swear I've heard that Elle song before, though I'm not sure why.  Maybe from that French Kiss program that used to play on much when I was a kid.  I hardly ever hear french pop music otherwise.

I can't believe how watmm has reacted to lil peeps death, no respect... kid had talent, good friends, and family he cared about which sang about often. He has an impressive body of work if you care to look and wrote lucid poetic lyrics, and had a great voice and vibe. Shame on you if you see his face tats and immediately judge a book by its cover. I mean, fuck, just all of page 28 is pure disrespect on the kid, and you all clearly have no idea what he stood for who he was, or what hed been through. And using his death as an oportunity to express ur discontent for "soundcloud rap" as a whole is just irresponsible, im looking at you salv, (in kno fuk me heh) when clearly u didn't bother to understand who he was, which i don't blame u for cuz he was so underground when he made most of his body of work. He was separate from all the other colorful haired, face-tatted, xanned out sound cloud rappers even though he adopted the look as he operated within that particular scene later in his short-lived carreer. he was a bright light within that dark and vapid culture. he injected real emotion and human suffering into it, real love. He put a lot of love into his craft and you all shit on him for an entire page, no wonder I don't frequent here often anymore..... ????

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist