IGNORED

Celebrity Deaths

Herr Jan

the "man" was a nihilistic, misanthropic, attention/fame/money whore, a few years in therapy might've helped but it didnt happen, its not a perfect world

what did i know @ 21? enough to know that mixing so many drugs so often never ends well

"you gives drugs a bad name", to misquote NJ's finest

I have no sympathy for him or his dipshit friends. I have a ton of sympathy for people who struggle with substance addiction and depression. These fuckwits and the whole shitty scene of trash music that they are a part of base all of their image on glamorized self-abuse, just like the moronic late-stage emos of the 2000's did, just like the grungies did, hell even the great jazz musicians did it. People will write thinkpieces about how they represent the troubled heart of america, expressing the collective angst of this lost generation but those opportunistic writers need to step back and remember that these rappers were capitalizing and profiting from it, and giving other artists incentive to get attention with their dysfunctional, moronic personalities. And the wave of "journalists" who follow every event with their hollow takes are part of the same disgusting attention-parasite mediasphere that allows cunts like these soundcloud rappers with their no-effort, vapid content to rise. THERES MY HOT TAKE OF THE DAY.

FUCK YOU

I have no sympathy for him or his dipshit friends. I have a ton of sympathy for people who struggle with substance addiction and depression. These fuckwits and the whole shitty scene of trash music that they are a part of base all of their image on glamorized self-abuse, just like the moronic late-stage emos of the 2000's did, just like the grungies did, hell even the great jazz musicians did it. People will write thinkpieces about how they represent the troubled heart of america, expressing the collective angst of this lost generation but those opportunistic writers need to step back and remember that these rappers were capitalizing and profiting from it, and giving other artists incentive to get attention with their dysfunctional, moronic personalities. And the wave of "journalists" who follow every event with their hollow takes are part of the same disgusting attention-parasite mediasphere that allows cunts like these soundcloud rappers with their no-effort, vapid content to rise. THERES MY HOT TAKE OF THE DAY.

FUCK YOU

1445396543813.gif

FUCK YOU

1445396543813.gif

yup

Are we supposed to feel sympathy now because it has made national news, that this more or less previously unknown dude couldn't control himself and ended up over dosing?

i feel sympathy because 21 year olds do stupid shit. I did, but the drugs weren't fucking scary then. You sort of knew what you were getting. Spend a couple years acting stupid and move on. The drug scene is very different now me thinks. 

i feel sympathy because 21 year olds do stupid shit. I did, but the drugs weren't fucking scary then. You sort of knew what you were getting. Spend a couple years acting stupid and move on. The drug scene is very different now me thinks. 

Did you tattoo up your face, do hard drugs all day, release some shitty music and gain notariety via Soundcloud when you were 21? 

I don't know, I think I just drank quite a bit and smoked weed every once in a while (and maybe shrooms 1nce).

I do not feel sympathy.  You want to live that life you get to deal with the repercussions of it.  

Edited by lyst