IGNORED

Celebrity Deaths

Herr Jan

ah man, that one hurts. Actually got to meet him and randy bobandy a few years back at a local bar. They were both seemingly smashed, were super nice and never broke character during any point. 

fuck off in peace, Sir

<3

I'm gonna get drunk, take my shirt off, let my belly hang out, and eat a cheeseburger in salute to Mr.Lahey

me too actually, this weekend. not even kidding

Sorry if this sounds a bit snoozeworthy but when I was about knee high to a grasshopper I used to love listening to my dads old vinyl records of Fats Domino

A few years later it would be Run DMC, but for a while it was Fats and Buddy

Rest In Peace

I was about knee high to a grasshopper I used to love listening to my dads old vinyl records of Fats Domino

Same for me, my grandparents used to play tapes and 45s of his any time we'd put on music. And being in Louisiana, his music was always revered here so it's something that's always been a part of the world around me. Classic voice and music. I think he was still playing and touring recently or relatively recently.

• 3 weeks later...

I read about this. Never heard about him before. Strongly dislike his music, but I guess his record label is really happy.

Edited by Gocab