IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

3 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

I'm all about climate awareness but this is dumb and misleading, like most of twitter "news." Hail storms are not uncommon this time of year. I only spent about 30 seconds googling a link to back up this claim, but here, from 2019: https://www.washingtonpost.com/weather/2019/07/02/mexico-hail-storm-was-massive-wasnt-something-new/

"you aren't paying attention" indeed, ffs internet... 

12 hours ago, luke viia said:

I'm all about climate awareness but this is dumb and misleading, like most of twitter "news." Hail storms are not uncommon this time of year. I only spent about 30 seconds googling a link to back up this claim, but here, from 2019: https://www.washingtonpost.com/weather/2019/07/02/mexico-hail-storm-was-massive-wasnt-something-new/

"you aren't paying attention" indeed, ffs internet... 

we had a hail storm about a week ago in Florida, but that still doesn’t normalize it.

2 hours ago, Satans Little Helper said:

lovely dissection of the original 1984 transformers theme

cool video (do check out his other videos if you're interested in music theory). however, at 10:24 he says that E7, in the key of C major, is what's called a secondary dominant or a subdominant. and while it certainly is the former, i don't see how it can be called a subdominant. am i missing something here? if this isn't just a mistake on his part, could someone please explain me this?

• Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1

57 minutes ago, brian trageskin said:

cool video (do check out his other videos if you're interested in music theory). however, at 10:24 he says that E7, in the key of C major, is what's called a secondary dominant or a subdominant. and while it certainly is the former, i don't see how it can be called a subdominant. am i missing something here? if this isn't just a mistake on his part, could someone please explain me this?

found this in the comments: 

Onyu7nJ.png

i found other comments that pointed this out but anyway, i just noticed he calls it the subdominant 3rd at 9:39. i didn't catch that the 1st time, i wasn't paying much attention. so it's not a mistake on his part, he's clearly saying the III7 chord has the subdominant function in major keys. no idea why. here's a video about this particular chord: 

1 hour ago, brian trageskin said:

i found other comments that pointed this out but anyway, i just noticed he calls it the subdominant 3rd at 9:39. i didn't catch that the 1st time, i wasn't paying much attention. so it's not a mistake on his part, he's clearly saying the III7 chord has the subdominant function in major keys. no idea why. here's a video about this particular chord: 

Innit

Faaak I wanted to say the same thing!

Spoiler

CE4095DA-8B16-46C0-9595-323C28311175.jpeg.813a3d23656e6831e9e5d6b9f2e06bd6.jpeg

Edited by xox
  • Burger 1