IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

On 8/7/2022 at 7:17 PM, Milwaukeeeee said:

this has to be fake and scripted, otherwise those people have the slight limit of intelligence required just for breathing, not even pooping or peeing properly. I bet they have diapers and are dressed up, fed and funded by their parents

Well here’s a bit more; judge yourself 

21 minutes ago, xox said:

Well here’s a bit more; judge yourself 

what's there to judge? i can demonstrate the exact opposite by asking the same questions that he did and editing out the persons who gave the wrong answer. a man of science like yourself is supposed to know better. 

• Haha 1

On 8/11/2022 at 11:48 PM, ignatius said:

there's another ketamine doc on drugs inc i think where they have a long interview w/a guy who was a daily user for long time.  eventually his bladder filled up with cysts.. hundreds of them.. and he had to urinate like 200 times a day or something because he had no room for urine in his bladder. long term heavy use is pretty bad for certain parts of the body and certain organs. entire urinary tract, kidneys bladder etc can get fucked

I knew a guy who had to have a catheter fitted because he'd fucked his bladder with ket.

• Burger 1

1 hour ago, brian trageskin said:

what's there to judge? i can demonstrate the exact opposite by asking the same questions that he did and editing out the persons who gave the wrong answer. a man of science like yourself is supposed to know better. 

Just admit that young muricans are beyond stupid 

Spoiler

845B62CF-1D8A-4F2C-AD0A-8385B450004A.gif.b731ec0754e738a2f884afec1d5224bf.gif

P.s. ? 

Edited by xox