IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

48 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

ha.. must watch.. 

22 minutes ago, prdctvsm said:

ha.. just watched most of this this morning. the first 20ish minutes is pretty amazing information about brains. 

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 2
  • Farnsworth 1

On 4/29/2023 at 11:57 PM, prdctvsm said:

so glad to hear this. i need to get away once more from this dogmatic corporate science full of hubris and everyday lunacy

just yesterday i was listening to magnetic wire recordings of african tribal songs (vocals), and it seemed to convey something profound and oddly familiar, as if it reached some primal genetic memory of mine. this, along seeing their ritual masks, it reminded me to bring back some balance from this obsessed urbanized technocratic world that surrounds me on a daily basis

• Like 1

4 hours ago, logakght said:

the tl;dw is: do you know the difference between AFX & Polygon Window & Aphex Twin? understand how they're all RDJ but none of them are entirely RDJ? cool, apply that to everything else in human expression/exploration of the self.

just saved you 30 mins. you're welcome.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, auxien said:

the tl;dw is: do you know the difference between AFX & Polygon Window & Aphex Twin? understand how they're all RDJ but none of them are entirely RDJ? cool, apply that to everything else in human expression/exploration of the self.

just saved you 30 mins. you're welcome.

Thanks my friend—still watched the whole thing.

• Haha 1