IGNORED

elseq 1-5

auxien

guys that poster, is anybody going for it? i'm having a hard time justifying this.

lol, you're not the only one. I am not paying fifty poond for that.

abstract TDR designs are cool and all but I for one do think they're becoming too minimalistic.

guys that poster, is anybody going for it? i'm having a hard time justifying this.

Yup, i bought it along with the only tDR book i don't own.

For those commenting on the price of this thing, it's not a "poster" per se, it's a print.

There is a huge difference in quality, feel, and look. 1,260 Pesos (i'm in Mexico) for a print using that press and that paper is a fucking steal if you're a big fan of the designer and the musicians involved.

Edited by kiya

My view on the elseq poster is that it's the same as the limited edition Syro glass and metal thing - an expensive TDR product that is only vaguely related to the musicians themselves and therefore not worth the price except for potential resale value.

My view on the elseq poster is that it's the same as the limited edition Syro glass and metal thing - an expensive TDR product that is only vaguely related to the musicians themselves and therefore not worth the price except for potential resale value.

This is a fair point. My wallet thanks you.

I prefered the onesix tour artwork a lot more, so if i would buy any sort of visual products (t-shirts, pronta etc) would certainly not be elseq.

Yeah, and I laughed when I saw that the tDR Facebook post specifically says "invest now."

I can't do the print either. signed and numbered by ae? in a second. but not the tdr thing

I'd gladly fork out for some ae merch though. what's the deal. I need a shirt.

Edited by jules

I'd gladly fork out for some ae merch though. what's the deal. I need a shirt.

I felt that way at the Orlando show, too, as I was surprised that I didn't see a merch booth. I was ready to buy my $50 tshirt lol. Ultimately I respect it. Every other artist would've sold me something.

Yeah I think the elseq artwork would look lush as an all-over print shirt/hoodie/whatever..

fK4sz79.png

qfLoB7L.png

Edited by modey