IGNORED

elseq 1-5

auxien

Lol.

Also:

if i don't give a higher rating to this Album its because it wasn't released in CD format , and also because there should have been a better selection of the tracks included on Elseq,

DICK!

It's not Jev, he's laying low after it was revealed he was living a lie. Pretending to be living on Christmas Island. He's very guarded and coy underneath that dimwitted exterior. More so now that i'm going after him.

Yeah, those reviews are dumb, why do these geeks even bother when they clearly don't get it? I think it's because they've got the Fantano mentality. They just want to boost views and get hipster cred, they don't even know the music. I hope they get power-slammed in the comments.

Guest WNS000

Hi guys,

I have been living with elseq 1 and elseq 4 for several weeks and it's good. My favourite is acdwn2 (incredible amount of meaningful and tasteful sound-design moments).

I have some reservations regarding some of the tracks but overall elseq 1 and 4 were definitely worth listening. It works best for me with headphones in the night.

Cannot rate the rest yet. It will take a while.

Bye.

I don't pronounce it at all, not even in inner speech.

If need be, i would use "that last release", with time passing it will become more complicated (probably "that big ass record") or just forgotten and never used again.

A lot of great work here. its very enjoyable to hear the subtle differences in the patterns, some tracks remind me of quaristice style, must be the mood or colour or something.

elseq is the greatest musical creation ever

Holy fucking shit the depth of textures and detail here is just astounding, how the fuck do they even do this shit. How the fuck will anyone come close, who will be able to attempt to?

So far I've only properly listened to 1 and 2 in their entirety, and a couple tracks from each of 3, 4, and 5. I'm saving the rest to have my first listen in the future while high. I can't wait

I'm not really feeling 5 to be honest. I'm in complete awe of the other four but for some reason 5 just isn't working for me, and i can't put my finger on why. It just feels a little bit lackluster or like something's missing. I dunno hopefully it'll grow on me in the future.

Yeah I'm not enjoying 5 right now either. It's because its tracks have the least development of all of elseq. They are just too stagnant. It ends up being a bit boring because I am hearing the same thing over and over. It would be much nicer if the tracks were shorter.

5 is amazing, but I just can't get into pendulu casual.. it seems like it's missing something, but only because it seems like the drum pattern is incomplete. If it didn't have any percussion at all I'd be fine with it..

do you call it el-sek or else-cue?

How about el-seek as in "sequence"?

And is it 'on-e-um' or 'one-um'...

Asking the important questions. elseq is obviously el-sek, I dunno why anyone would say it otherwise but whatever...oneum, however, that's a quandary.

feckin waay behind here.

AE_LIVE made me skip my Exai listening adventure.

Then elseq comes along and Ive not made it past 1-2 yet because fucking afx is back to distract me with this cheetah business and the subsequent resurfacing on my sound system of syro, Sc dump etc

But i'm on holidays at the end of july so will digest everything properly then. Tell squarepusher to chill with his new shit and ........as for Boards....theye're good

i say "else q"