IGNORED

The Obligatory iPhone 7/Apple Watch "Series 2" Thread

Joyrex

still rocking a 4 year old £12.99 nokia with a 10 day battery life, i can look at my facebook and ring people, and i dont have to waste 500 quid bi-annually on a piece of shit attention sucking micro pc that you have to charge up more often than you have to eat food to sustain your pathetic, miserable existence. 

dank mememeees thread is thattaway.

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My next  door neighbour (who I haven't seen in about three months) just called round on the pretence of asking if I would mind if he cut down one of his trees. 

Thirty seconds into the conversation and he expertly steers it around to something else.

"Have you seen this? I just got it today from the store. Two cameras inside. Waterproof too."

It did look nice though.

still rocking a 4 year old £12.99 nokia with a 10 day battery life, i can look at my facebook and ring people, and i dont have to waste 500 quid bi-annually on a piece of shit attention sucking micro pc that you have to charge up more often than you have to eat food to sustain your pathetic, miserable existence. 

dank mememeees thread is thattaway.

whit?

So in Music, you now have to go to "downloaded music" to see the tunes on your phone. If i disabled Apple Music, why the fuck would I want to see music that's not on my phone? Jesus, who's driving the bus over there.

i'm confused, for me it just displays as "library" in the lower left corner. i have apple music disabled. the music app doesn't look finished to me, something seems off.

actually just checked and if you go to edit you can disable the "downloaded music" option, which i had done. so it just displays as library.

So in Music, you now have to go to "downloaded music" to see the tunes on your phone. If i disabled Apple Music, why the fuck would I want to see music that's not on my phone? Jesus, who's driving the bus over there.

that drives me nuts

i'm confused, for me it just displays as "library" in the lower left corner. i have apple music disabled. the music app doesn't look finished to me, something seems off.

actually just checked and if you go to edit you can disable the "downloaded music" option, which i had done. so it just displays as library.

Thx didn't think of looking there, jeez this app is borked now.

I'm seeing pages and pages of other forums threads now trying to teach you how to use your own phone, instead of maybe Apple explaining everything they unnecessarily changed.

1462302C-DFA7-4E9E-8908-B1F3A033FA7A_zps

Who asked for all this dumb shit, does Jony Ive have nothing better to do? Work on that electric car! (as the stupid car emoji pops up, grrr)

it seems in iOS 10, you have to go into Music>Downloaded Music>Artist>Choose Artist>Album>Song to actually play a track on your device. You also used to be able to throw it in Airplane Mode, and it would default to downloaded tracks only, now it doesn't even do that. bollocks.

07E834EC-E3C9-42C3-950E-AB1C0D28F9FE_zps

Archived