IGNORED

The Big Star Wars Thread *SPOILERS ABOUND*

Joyrex

Snoke's flagship is called the Supremacy, and it's apparently 3x the size of a Super Star Destroyer, does that make it super duper?

image.jpg

russian photo sharing

image.jpg

russian photo sharing

why do you care about this shit so much? The lore. The EU. Aren't you older than me? I had those cool books of all the ships and shit when I was fucking 10 and then I stared whacking off and realized that shit was lame. what's your excuse? I honestly don't get it. It's one thing to be vaguely excited about a Star Wars film coming out because you liked it as a kid, it's an entirely different fucking expanded universe away to be certifiably over the age of 12 and be posting "leaked lore" about a new space ship with laser IN THE FUCKING MADE UP IMAGINARY CONEXT OF A MOVIE FOR CHILDREN. at least post this shit talking about your disappointment with the art direction or something. Or is your life really that lame that you have to pretend Star Wars is real. Dang!

why do you care about this shit so much? The lore. The EU. Aren't you older than me? I had those cool books of all the ships and shit when I was fucking 10 and then I stared whacking off and realized that shit was lame. what's your excuse? I honestly don't get it. It's one thing to be vaguely excited about a Star Wars film coming out because you liked it as a kid, it's an entirely different fucking expanded universe away to be certifiably over the age of 12 and be posting "leaked lore" about a new space ship with laser IN THE FUCKING MADE UP IMAGINARY CONEXT OF A MOVIE FOR CHILDREN. at least post this shit talking about your disappointment with the art direction or something. Or is your life really that lame that you have to pretend Star Wars is real. Dang!

:flower:  

Apparently inspired by the puffins on Skellig that Rian Johnson saw when scouting locations.

good excuse for me to post this photo I took there a couple of years ago:

9pEDlOj.png

Snoke's flagship is called the Supremacy, and it's apparently 3x the size of a Super Star Destroyer, ...

"why do you care about this shit so much?"

Snoke's flagship is called the Supremacy, and it's apparently 3x the size of a Super Star Destroyer, does that make it super duper?

image.jpg

russian photo sharing

image.jpg

russian photo sharing

lol

image.jpg

russian photo sharing

image.jpg

russian photo sharing

Why do you hate, Lopez?  Why did you leave me?  The children cry ever night "where is mommy, why is she a whore?"  You don't have to sell your ass on the street corner to make money for crack.  Come home Lopez, the kids miss you.  We can be a family again and go to church, or get couple's counseling, whatever it takes.  I love you and we all miss you, even the dog.   :trollface:

Benicio Del Toro's character, "DJ" is a "slicer" (Star Wars equivalent of hacker), and is rumoured to be neutral in the fight between the Resistance and the New Order. Funko's Pop vinyl figure of DJ has "Don't Join" written on his hat in the Star Wars alphabet Aurebesh.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE AERODYNAMIC IN FUCKING SPACE

and it's not like a 60km ship is going to be landing in mos eisley anytime soon

Unless they want to surf the solar winds, bro. Of course, they have light speed travel. I mean, would that make your ship more susceptible to "turbulence" trying to fight solar wind while traveling at the speed of light?

All of these questions and more will never be answered in Star Wars.

I mean, why not bring in Spielberg at this point, except he might want way too much money.  It's like they have to get another big name director now, right?  to sway Iger & Kennedy to sign off on it, and reassure the Disney board.

what a mess.

Michael Bay and Star Wars! And get Spielberg. Replace all adult actors with floppy haired children and call it Star Wars Raiders of Dark Side of a Moon.

Film it in colour then release it with a compressed greyscale filter.

We want Bay. We want Bay.

what the fuck kind of ship design is that? yo you guys you know what's cooler than triangles?? two triangles slammed together to make something that looks like a space measuring stick that the baby from 2001 is gonna use to check out its dick size

Lol

Bay and Spielberg urinating on celluloid one franchise at a time.

oh drama for EP IX you guys Trevorrow is out as director, holy shit will there not be any dinosaurs in SW EP9: Return of the Return of the Jedi? https://www.theverge.com/2017/9/5/16257608/star-wars-episode-ix-colin-trevorrow-director-leaves

image-original.jpg

Is he wearing a hipster scarf on top of his sweater, or is it just a hipster collared sweater, inside an air conditioned photography studio.  ffs good riddance, lol

Imagine if they had actually gone ahead with David Lynch directing Return of the Jedi.  Luke wanders into a slow motion silent Ewok gangbang in a red room.

what i dont understand is that star wars is like THE least risky property. you are guaranteed to make a shit zillion dollars no matter what so why not let a young director make the exact film they want with limited kennedy interference on the off chance that it might actually be ok? im not saying treverrow or w/e is good (he doesnt seem to be)