IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Watching Trump & Yeezy blather on incoherently was like watching 2 dogs sniff each other's asses.

all they need is a Will.I.Am. and some kind of real mecha maga will happen. 

Edited by ignatius

MAGA hats are like the masks on Halloween III. Wearing one turns you into a mindless child starring aimlessly at a TV image of a giant orange evil head, obeying the image and awaiting further instructions from it until one day (spoiler) your hat wearing head begins caving in.

halloween_3.jpg?itok=3NGbhWiC

reminder: you just can't trust people with power.

also it's disappointing how short people's memories are. now that we have Orangeman, Dubya is all charismatic and charming and judicious in retrospect. would never have imagined this outcome when I was loling at Dubyaspeak back in 2004.

thurr's an old sayin' in Tennessee, I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee... fool me once, shame on... shame on you?... ya fool me, ya cain't git fooled agin

MAGA hats are like the masks on Halloween III. Wearing one turns you into a mindless child starring aimlessly at a TV image of a giant orange evil head, obeying the image and awaiting further instructions from it until one day (spoiler) your hat wearing head begins caving in.

halloween_3.jpg?itok=3NGbhWiC

holy shit

this is actually amazing

This is what a civilization in decline looks like, a rapper named Yeezus is giving policy advice to a US president who is taking him seriously. Put a fork in it, America is done.

idiocracy except for real now, what the fuck

One thing Ye and Trump have in common; they are very good at being the center of attention. Makes them a useful diversion for the administration to execute their nefarious schemes outside of the public eye.

My main concern right now is the voter registration purges I've been hearing about at the state level ahead of the midterms, less than a month away now. For example, voters affected in Georgia are predominantly black, and in North Dakota it's Native Americans (Lakota). And Texas and Indiana have been hit too, from what I hear. But again, this is at the state level, so I don't think DC is to blame directly.

If anything this proves that "so much winning" by the GOP is made possible only by cheating and rigging the system. But this doesn't mean that it would be pointless to go out and vote - quite the opposite. AFAIK we have a chance at flipping the House. The Senate would be more difficult, but if we can then we won't have to worry about Turtleman being the majority leader anymore. That would be great.

The Senate would be more difficult, but if we can then we won't have to worry about Turtleman being the majority leader anymore. That would be great.

Yeah, it seems that with the cavalcade of assholes on parade these days, we often forget just how gigantic a cunt Cocaine Mitch is. For literally every turd that comes out that goiter these days there's a clip from however many years ago of him bitching about how that very thing he's about to do is irresponsible, unamerican, against norms, w/e.  To paraphase st. ignatius, I hope he dies on the toilet bleeding from every reptilian orifice.

WHY are journalists even covering Ye visiting Tromb? One would think there are more interesting things going on just around the corner

I think it was a distraction from the journalist who was covering Trump and co. being killed in the Saudi Arabian embassy.