IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

em2500 M253X has had 14 seconds of silence added to the end. This happened a couple of days ago in response to a comment on the Field Day page. In the same comments, Rich says, "i will be sneakily replacing audio with different masters sometimes" and "I'll mark them differently, I just realised I've got a slightly better Stride Portugal."

To anyone else that owns those 2 drukqs tracks on vinyl, is your hole also abnormally large?

The hole in the record I mean...

Have to make sure I place it really carefully otherwise it messes with the pitch

Yes, it is larger. -Insert butthole joke here-

So anyone know the story behind these massive holes? ;)

I fell asleep so I wasn't able to continue monitoring the store

but no 404 for me and the Tuss is back up on main page and now listed under Rephlex along with Analord 7, On remixes is still absent, only searchable.

I have to say tho, not having listened to any Tuss material prior to this store, been really blown away by it. Hasn't been a day I haven't put Rushup Edge on for a full playthru at least once since I bought it on launch day.

Stride Portugal is my fav atm. That portuguese singing bit at the end… I love that so much, it sounds like the beat is gonna kick back in and there's gonna be this sick outro jam, but it just kinda cuts and fades abruptly. Would love to hear alt takes of this track. Someone on youtube mentioned that the sampled vocal was portuguese, and could be a girl he was seeing when he was in Portugual. The youtube poster translated it as roughly saying: "O Zé está a chorar", which means (a boy called) "Zé is crying." ?

em2500 M253X has had 14 seconds of silence added to the end. This happened a couple of days ago in response to a comment on the Field Day page. In the same comments, Rich says, "i will be sneakily replacing audio with different masters sometimes" and "I'll mark them differently, I just realised I've got a slightly better Stride Portugal."

Holy shit! A better Stride Portugal, YES! :yeah:

finally got around to giving some of these a proper listen

choirDrilll is my favorite so far (neat to see he was already making some the bits for the RDJ album during the HAB era stuff)

lot of the GAK outtakes were really good which is interesting because that release isn't very memorable for me so far, still have a lot to listen to

Been re-visiting a lot of his material now cos of this store. I just remembered I have the MARCHROMT30a single on vinyl. Hadn't listened to it since first bought, so gave it a spin. Real nice tracks. Can't wait to scoop up more of these wavs. It's been years since I've listened to Drukqs, really anticipating a fresh listen. I own the CD of that, but a lot of these releases on here would be my first time actually owning and listening to in HD. My cart total is at 131.68$ now. My god. Autechre better not do something like this or I'll go completely broke.

Actually yes… Rob and Sean pls

do something like this on your store…

lot of the GAK outtakes were really good which is interesting because that release isn't very memorable for me so far, still have a lot to listen to

I thought the same, I was nonplussed with the 12" at the time, but this new extended version felt great.

Fu

I'm still not over how good midi pipe2c is, total classic up there with MADMA and Beautiful Japanese People 

ck

thanks for the reminder. Such a neat track. I've only been obsessively listening to korg 1b but I need to give this one a chance again.

I'm not sure why people love MADMA so much tho. I've listened to it a few times I didn't really get that into it.

It's a fun little sampler workout.

Edited by Bubba69

Lots of butthole talk here

Just try to cope a little longer, the whole subject will be dropped when everyone goes to ape shit as they realise there are two drukqs mixes hidden in SAW II :doge:

Lots of butthole talk here

Just try to cope a little longer, the whole subject will be dropped when everyone goes to ape shit as they realise there are two drukqs mixes hidden in SAW II :doge:

there's two druqks mixes hidden in saw2!>!>!>

To anyone else that owns those 2 drukqs tracks on vinyl, is your hole also abnormally large?

The hole in the record I mean...

Have to make sure I place it really carefully otherwise it messes with the pitch

Yes, it is larger. -Insert butthole joke here-

So anyone know the story behind these massive holes? ;)

Their formal titles are President and Vice President, sir.