IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

If it is going to be properly released - and tidal jumped the gun - i would have expected some artwork coming with the tracks. Because there was no artwork, something else might be at play. Which was a bit odd, imo. And could make the case there's not a proper release for these tracks in the pipeline.

Still open for speculation....

Id imagine it will be released, why in the world would tidal have HQ files?

ああ、あなたはおそらく何かを知っていますか?

Joyrexさんは日本語できますね。本当にすごい。

私はまだ2021年に日本への旅行に備えて学んでいます。

AFX business is melting....first this tidal shit and now a compilation of some unheard tracks on some totally random Serpent Records

https://www.reddit.com/r/aphextwin/comments/b7kmua/the_afx_collection_an_afx_compliation_by_serpent/

April 14th guys, "vinyls and cassettes"

yeah yeah, I know it is only some bootleg pressing or something  :trashbear: 

christ this is bad

cant believe i used to go on the aphex subreddit, legit thinking about ending it all

AFX business is melting....first this tidal shit and now a compilation of some unheard tracks on some totally random Serpent Records

https://www.reddit.com/r/aphextwin/comments/b7kmua/the_afx_collection_an_afx_compliation_by_serpent/

April 14th guys, "vinyls and cassettes"

yeah yeah, I know it is only some bootleg pressing or something  :trashbear: 

serpent records is a strange one. calling their own fan compilation a semi-infamous anthology album... they contacted me on sc, bit weird innit, publishing AFX, BOC and ae under your name and then asking folks for music. nothing to see here WATMM

AFX Houston, TX 12.17.16 [Day For Night] WAP398D 17 December 2016
  • WAV / FLAC 16-bit Lossless 2.99€

• MP3 320 kbps, LAME-encoded 1.99€

1. 1 New 29.03.19
    no stillson 6 cirk
    10:48 AFX Buy
    •  
    •  
  2. 2 New 29.03.19
    no stillson 6 cirk mix2
    9:58 AFX Buy
    •  
    •  

:aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign:

Richard said there's incentive in buying it from the AFX store and we've already witnessed that in the form of bonus tracks + Q&As. Impulses be damned. I can't fuck with Tidal.

Yeah fuck Tidal.

also waiting for aphex store release

the tide is out

:)

Thanks RDJ:)

:aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign:

christ this is bad

cant believe i used to go on the aphex subreddit, legit thinking about ending it all

Lol what pieces of shit. I posted a couple comments calling them out and they immediately deleted them. Censorship is as cool as stealing!

1. 1 New 29.03.19

no stillson 6 cirk

10:48 AFX Buy
    •  
    •  
  2. 2 New 29.03.19

no stillson 6 cirk mix2

9:58 AFX Buy
    •  
    •  

Cool, thanks for the heads up!

christ this is bad

Lol what pieces of shit. I posted a couple comments calling them out and they immediately deleted them. Censorship is as cool as stealing!

wtf is this? i get called out and soundcloud takes down one of my shitty songs when i use a vocal sample from gwen stefanny or something like that and these guys upload entire songs to promote a fucking pirated album and soundcloud is ok with that? Edited by THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON

christ this is bad

wtf is this? i get called out and soundcloud takes down one of my shitty songs when i use a vocal sample from gwen stefanny or something like that and these guys upload entire songs to promote a fucking pirated album and soundcloud is ok with that?

that's bizarre. 

pretty sure you need to actively be the one owning the copyright to claim a copyright dispute. ( trying to report the aphex twin tracks on serpant records page for example is not going to work, cos it'll ask you to verify you owning the copyright before proceeding. sames goes for youtube.) 

i'm guessing the vocal sample you used was enough for the algorithm to automatically identify the song (?).

1. 1 New 29.03.19

no stillson 6 cirk 10:48 AFX Buy

•  
    •  
  2. 2 New 29.03.19

no stillson 6 cirk mix2 9:58 AFX Buy

•  
    •  

Just caught up on the last few pages of this thread without knowing what was gonna happen  :psyduck:

OMG yes! Thank you Richard!