IGNORED

Burial, where art thou?

fumi

On 12/19/2023 at 6:09 AM, Satans Little Helper said:

Was listening to State Forest a moment ago. And I'm not big on Burial ambient. But honestly, this could have been on Aphex Twins next SAW3 and nobody would complain. Dark stuff...

I like to have more beats with my Burial though

🤔

I kinda like State Forest - but I really dig Beachfires.

I certainly wouldn’t mind a little crackle again this holiday season mr burial.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, thumbass said:

Sure is a serious campaign for a single

small printed posters + staples, plus the postage to send a few copies to trusted folks around the EU? XL didn't exactly break the bank on the promo campaign here. social media/blind Burial hype does all the work

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, auxien said:

small printed posters + staples, plus the postage to send a few copies to trusted folks around the EU? XL didn't exactly break the bank on the promo campaign here. social media/blind Burial hype does all the work

Its more than hyperdub has done anyway

43 minutes ago, auxien said:

Haha true but yeah is still much more promo than seen for Burial before.. infact in recent times often just drop out of nowhere (which I prefer tbf!) 

• Like 1

I wish he would stop with the tinny sounding drums. A vocal point of is music is drums imo and he has been neglecting that shit