IGNORED

Autechre. NTS Residency. (_O_)

Stock

That oversteppy track really showed how comfortable they now are working on long tracks rather than shorter, album formatted tracks. As a listener I really think that's just incredible

For real where did the time go?¡?
Well I don't know, tbh time always fly when I experience an orgasm so...

That track on AE Live 2016 (first quarter)

That oversteppy track really showed how comfortable they now are working on long tracks rather than shorter, album formatted tracks. As a listener I really think that's just incredible

Love the long tracks

yeah the part on OneSix where the swamp creature with FFT skin emerges from the murky sine wave water before it takes a walk

Edited by monoppus

Some of these trax so far demand nighttime listening

yeah i was just thinking that, like in the context of all 4 sessions, if you were to start during the day, by the time you got to session 4 the sun will be setting or have gon down, and this would be perfect

This track is incredible too. I didn't recognise it from the onesix tour like others are saying for some reason. 

So deep and alien. Beautiful unusual bass farts and star atmospheres with reverbs twisting into black holes. Brilliant plucky melodic flutterings going on along with the rest...So beautiful and strange.  

Love the contrast so far of this session to the others..

This track is incredible too. I didn't recognise it from the onesix tour like others are saying for some reason. 

So deep and alien. Beautiful unusual bass farts and star atmospheres with reverbs twisting into black holes. Brilliant plucky melodic flutterings going on along with the rest...So beautiful and strange.  

Love the contrast so far of this session to the others..

~14.00-16.00

Edited by jaderpansen

new parameters

handed
bit oversteppy, non?
less castles ladies and knights, more happy outer space tour of the future
I definitely hear Oversteps in that track. Been a while since I last listened to it tho so I can't pinpoint which track it reminds me, its a dream-like experience

pt2ph8 and krYlon.... i think

Speaking of which I’ve been hearing some St Epreo in EO