IGNORED

Autechre. NTS Residency. (_O_)

Stock

How is this even going to work on vinyl?

Honestly no idea. I wasn't paying the closest attention but I couldn't tell if there were even clean breaks at ~20 min intervals in the first hour

i'm kind of worried the boys have sold out for real this time. We've had a few scares in the past with stuff like Confield and Quaristice but they've never gone full blown mainstream like im hearing right now.

I don't know who's trolling whom anymore

*whomst's

How is this even going to work on vinyl?

who cares this is digital music made digitally streamed digitally fuck wax eh

jk no track has been more than about 23~ minutes. yet.

as much as i like what i'm hearing: calling this kinda ambient envelope pushing is bit of a stretch tbqh. (with the exception of the onesix track)

Edited by jaderpansen

tbf if this is the last hour I'm totally okay with that

This. Love this drone track. Was talking about that recently somewhere in the subforum, It's just so slowly moving and just....fuck. so good.

This extended bladelores drone is for me not the most exciting thing we've heard (because it is so similar and doesn't seem to have done too much that the ending of that Exai track doesn't already do), but the rest has been so good it doesn't matter.

Edited by Lianne