IGNORED

New Aphex Twin advertising in London underground station

nickthefish

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol I guess this guy don't know shit, just your regular french music journalist

That was my thought too.. just have to make a tweet with a sprinkle of unfounded rumor in it, and RA will take it & run

More likely Berlin, as he has an upcoming show there, like the one you posted from Turin, Italy.

This tweet indicates that Paris will be next

Have to say usually I'm bored to death when I hear a new album by most artists I like is being released. Yawning with lethargic tiredness and drooling into a ever increasing pool of tedium. Not Richard, he seems to nail these PR stunts absolutely spot on.

Great job Mister Aphex Twin.

There goes the 'location specific' announcement theory. Hopefully it's an LP. Promoters wouldn't invest $60k or whatever that london ad cost to promote a show of any sort, this is definitely some sort of new material. 

There goes the 'location specific' announcement theory. Hopefully it's an LP. Promoters wouldn't invest $60k or whatever that london ad cost to promote a show of any sort, this is definitely some sort of new material. 

2 aphex logo's opposite each other in London which is apparently SIGNIFICANT according to Joyrex, but assume there is only 1 of the logo's in Turin?

Agreed it seems to be LP related, but tied in with gigs.

[pure conjecture] Printworks are about to release details on their Autumn / Winter schedule , would love to see Aphex perform in there... sign up here

Agreed it seems to be LP related, but tied in with gigs.

That's kind of what I'm thinking now that there are multiple locations.

Comeon warp just tell us. 

Archived