i member someone tried to upload the dfn vinyl to youtube and it got a merlin strike and title? what was it called?

hope it's on the ep asswel cause that was one of the most exciting recent things i heard from the duke :wang:

no stillson or summink 

go get em jason, bet it's gonna be on the ep

No bounce back detected for Primavera. Often times strikes can roll in a day or two later, but Merlin ones are like a rat up a drainpipe. I'll keep an eye on it.

I think . . . I think the extremely low quality bitrate and mono does an extreme disservice to this track. I still played it like 23 times last night, but lament I didn't have more self-control. Now that version of the song is getting embedded in my brain wrinkles. 

Anyway, that's just to say: people who have held out waiting for the official video (or rushed to judge on the basis of what's out) - continue to hold off/take a break and come back when it's in full quality. Suspect it will make a not insignificant difference. 

I think . . . I think the extremely low quality bitrate and mono does an extreme disservice to this track. I still played it like 23 times last night, but lament I didn't have more self-control. Now that version of the song is getting embedded in my brain wrinkles. 

Anyway, that's just to say: people who have held out waiting for the official video (or rushed to judge on the basis of what's out) - continue to hold off/take a break and come back when it's in full quality. Suspect it will make a not insignificant difference. 

atypical 48k sample rate, too. wondering if resampled as well

Interesting if true, MT1T2 on London LP sounds nothing like Primavera track, wonder what the connection is there.

I personally can't find it on the app, but a few other people are corroborating with the OP  :shrug:  

the 2nd half of T69 collapse is so fuckin smooth, cant wait to have it in full quality

A bit of a nitpick, but I wish he kept the one bit near the end of the crazy breakdown like in the live version. Also wish it had the little Piano synth solo instead of it just coming in with the drums. Other than that, this track is amazing and I can't wait till the HQ version is released.

Edited by popeonarope