This track's alright. Reminds me a lot of some producer who was about in the late 90's, early 2000's. Aphex Twin I think he was called.

didn't he live with an elephant in a castle or somethin?

Surely some of those trip out scenes in Metalocalypse wouldn't have passed this Harding test? Weird.

do you have an example of such a sequence, I work with the bad boy daily so I might be able to tell what could make it pass... I'm guessing this Aphex video will be full of flashing/strobing and they probably couldn't fix (or weren't allowed to get permission to fix) in time...

The answer is .......... I have no idea ! Either the American TV networks have only recently introduced the flashing regulations (been enforced here in the UK for at least a couple of decades now), or the version that ended up on-air had the flashing fixed and the version online is the original. That definitely wouldn't pass Baton or Harding or Gordon though :lol:

Sounded like RDJ, but not really anything special. More of the same.

Yeh... Not that “more of the same” is not fantastic. But was Syro not supposed to end his past era?

Listening to this clypit is like getting a blowjob in a condom

this

track sounds dope to me, hope we can preorder soon and get to download it so we can blast the shit out of it

Listening to this clypit is like getting a blowjob in a condom

this

track sounds dope to me, hope we can preorder soon and get to download it so we can blast the shit out of it

since there's a leak, I hope preorder will pop up today ? 

Nice track, even though I'm much more into the one Jlin's allegedly remixed (you know, that one). Hyped no matter what!

Edited by Nil

Yeh... Not that “more of the same” is not fantastic.

it's really not

High five to ya hello spiral:)

:aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign:

Sounded like RDJ, but not really anything special. More of the same.

Yeh... Not that “more of the same” is not fantastic.

it's really not

Was wondering if we'd get any wonky ghost bees and BAM @ 1.55 there they are haunting all the bee hives....

i member someone tried to upload the dfn vinyl to youtube and it got a merlin strike and title? what was it called?

hope it's on the ep asswel cause that was one of the most exciting recent things i heard from the duke :wang: