It's out there

I use PayPal to buy from Bleep for that reason. Can't buy a lot of things from non US countries with my card without phoning the bank and letting them know ahead of time.

shit somebody cloned my card in Southampton and it's being used in India... That's why it wasn't working shit fuck

sorry about that lad, and also, it has leaked, to my ears at least, anyone elses? 

Indeed. In terrible quality though.

It's out there

I use PayPal to buy from Bleep for that reason. Can't buy a lot of things from non US countries with my card without phoning the bank and letting them know ahead of time.

shit somebody cloned my card in Southampton and it's being used in India... That's why it wasn't working shit fuck

sorry about that lad, and also, it has leaked, to my ears at least, anyone elses? 

just makes me more excited, the tunes are monumental, when the flac gets released it's going to be mega wicked  :aphexsign:

It's out there

just makes me more excited, the tunes are monumental, when the flac gets released it's going to be mega wicked  :aphexsign:

Suprised to hear the forbidden fruit track on here that only a handful of people believed was a new Aphex track.

It's out there

Suprised to hear the forbidden fruit track on here that only a handful of people believed was a new Aphex track.

which track is that? (I mean, can you link me the youtube vid)

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

It's this

It's out there

It's this one https://youtu.be/xkAy-VaHiYg

It's out there

not sure how long it is going to stay up (might already be down, it says visibility = blocked and doesn't appear on my profile but i can still watch it, also if posting this vid is against the rules I will take it down)

It's out there

not sure how long it is going to stay up (might already be down, it says visibility = blocked and doesn't appear on my profile but i can still watch it, also if posting this vid is against the rules I will take it down)

I hope Jlin worked on it with him lol. Otherwise, it's a straight ripoff of her sound lol.

It's this

It's out there

It's this one https://youtu.be/xkAy-VaHiYg

holy fuck 96kbps really doesn't do this track justice, that sounds massive, I will have to wait to not overplay the tracks.

couldn't resist leak, i feel like a cunt, damn you bleep for fuckin up

but i'm blown away at how good it is and bummed like hell i gotta wait another month to hear it in good quality

but i'm blown away at how good it is and bummed like hell i gotta wait another month to hear it in good quality

I'm going to live up to my nun title and wait for it to come out in HQ

album is pure prolapsed nun slaughter, man you are in for a treat

I’m with you on this one. Must resist