IGNORED

Tool - Fear Inoculum (August 30th, 2019)

Saw these guys live a few days ago, that would be my fifth time. It was certainly a better show than they've put on in the last decade where they seemed a bit tired/bored so I'd def recommend checking them out if you get a chance. 

The new tracks translate very well live, especially Pneuma. It hasn't changed my mind on any of the strengths and weaknesses of the album but it was a positive experience. Danny is a beast and definitely the mvp. Oh they played 7empest as well which was good fun!

Surely by now, even the most ardent  fans must have realised that tool are, have always been,  and forever will be total dogshit and that all of their music is dogshit and that anybody who enjoys it is some kind of weird semi sentient dogshit who loves listening to and eating other dog's shit

I mean.. surely that's a given. No?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Burger 1

17 minutes ago, perunamuussi said:

Surely by now, even the most ardent  fans must have realised that tool are, have always been,  and forever will be total dogshit and that all of their music is dogshit and that anybody who enjoys it is some kind of weird semi sentient dogshit who loves listening to and eating other dog's shit

I mean...I don’t even like Tool, but that’s pretty harsh, dude.

6 hours ago, perunamuussi said:

Are you auditioning for a Pitchfork writing gig?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, perunamuussi said:

wow ludd fuck you

• Haha 1

Drink my Badger piss Ludd. Or just close your mouth and I'll spray the liquid Badger elixir all over your face.

Either way. I know you will enjoy it. 

?

Edited by beer badger

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

“We wear seatbelts. We don’t smoke in trains, planes or taxis anymore, or even restaurants. There’s reasons for those things. I feel like there’s this twist on the idea of personal freedom where somehow freedom is you being able to walk into anybody’s house and take a dump on their meal or shout ugly things at their grandma.

Very well put.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Pretty hysterical to me that it's been 15 months since this album was released. Still no vinyl. Not one video. But Adam had the time to do his own promo video for his $10,000 guitar...

• Like 1

Yeah would be up for album by them 3 the witness track is pretty nice. Also still hoping for a Danny album of synth and drum jams at somepoint

Btw don't think it has its own thread but new Puscifer album is awesome..couldn't really be much further away from Tools sound but personally I'm very much enjoying it   

Edited by kirm
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, jules said:

Pretty hysterical to me that it's been 15 months since this album was released. Still no vinyl. Not one video. But Adam had the time to do his own  promo video for his $10,000 guitar...

I still haven't listened to the thing from start to finish either. Always tap out around track three... It all just kinda blended into the same sound for me. Damn it I might have to give it another try.

1 hour ago, kirm said:

Btw don't think it has its own thread but new Puscifer album is awesome..couldn't really be much further away from Tools sound but personally I'm very much enjoying it   

I thought the single "The Underwhelming" was pretty bad, especially vocally, so I haven't rushed out to listen to this. Also, I never even listened to Money Shot...although I'm listening to clips of it right now and it sounds like it could be good. I did really like Conditions of My Parole