IGNORED

Skee Mask - ISS004

d-a-m-o

11 hours ago, harrdil said:

slow music sounds incredible on this..eagerly waiting 

Yes. Must admit I'm not immediately sold on the other tracks, but slow music is instant good. Love the mix of rhythm, melodies and sounds in general. He's using acid kind of sounds in a both rhytmic and melodic way here?! Really enjoying it.

14 hours ago, goDel said:

Yes. Must admit I'm not immediately sold on the other tracks, but slow music is instant good. Love the mix of rhythm, melodies and sounds in general. He's using acid kind of sounds in a both rhytmic and melodic way here?! Really enjoying it.

Admittedly its the stand out but im enjoying the rest too. feels like a bit of an evolution of style to me. 

On 10/21/2019 at 3:24 PM, harrdil said:

slow music sounds incredible on this..eagerly waiting 

On 10/22/2019 at 2:34 AM, goDel said:

[...] slow music is instant good [...]

On 10/22/2019 at 5:17 PM, donquixote said:

Admittedly its the stand out but im enjoying the rest too. feels like a bit of an evolution of style to me. 

On 10/22/2019 at 6:40 PM, jules said:

yea, digging this today. slow music is indeed the standout

Funny how RA basically says "Slow Music" is boring and inferior to everything else on there. :dadjoke:

https://www.residentadvisor.net/reviews/24360

I remember when Skee Mask started up on Spotify and he had about 12,000 monthly listeners for quite a few months. Now it’s almost 200,000. Brilliant rise in popularity. I’ll look forward to playing this later on Bandcamp.

Archived