IGNORED

Afx novation collab

dcsux

5 hours ago, IDEM said:

It's really unfortunate that we can only react once to a post. This one would have qualified for a Haha, a Farnsworth and a burger.

Your wish has been granted 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, IDEM said:

It's really unfortunate that we can only react once to a post. This one would have qualified for a Haha, a Farnsworth and a burger.

There's a hierarchy to the reacts, Farnsworth has precedence when applicable. 

Edited by chim
  • Farnsworth 2

Less than 24 hours until we get the deets, any final prodictions?

My bet is that the product is a simple re-skinned Bass Station ii, but all the presets are made by Aphex Twin.

Also, my prodiction is that we are just getting the 1 new track... however, I am only saying that so I don't set myself up to be let down. My TRUE hope is that we get an EP is the style of Cheetah, every track having been made on this one machine.

1 hour ago, demo said:

My TRUE hope is that we get an EP is the style of Cheetah, every track having been made on this one machine.

That's not the case on the Cheetah EP though, is it?

/pedantic peace out

4 minutes ago, psn said:

That's not the case on the Cheetah EP though, is it?

/pedantic peace out

I swear I read that the whole ep was made using that one cheetah machine, I could be wrong though...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, demo said:

New tweet from Phonica Records... seeming extra likely that this will be an EP, fingers crossed minimum 4 tracks

This was tweeted in October 5th?

2 minutes ago, thumbass said:

This was tweeted in October 5th?

oh, nevermind then... Just been on top of google and this poped up as recent.
I've been trying to figure out where the information will drop but I guess I'll just pay attention to Novation's social media.

EDIT: But the fact it's advertised in a record shop I think is a good sign

Edited by demo

1 minute ago, thumbass said:

It's baffling they didn't even release the promo track

There is still time, I'm guessing they will on October 30th when the product launches

[quote] AFX Mode

AFX Mode was conceived by Aphex Twin himself, to turn Bass Station II into a sound designer's dream. When in AFX Mode, every key becomes a new patch, revolutionising the way Bass Station II can be played. With a completely different sound on every key, the instrument transforms into a hugely powerful analogue drum module, a sound design beast, or a killer bass or lead machine. Whether playing, sequencing or using the arpeggiator, AFX Mode brings a huge sense of creative character to users' musical creations. Labels for AFX Mode functions indicate how to unleash the potential of the new features. [/quote]

I guess you can do some fun sequencing tricks with that, if nothing else.

I can't be arsed to fix that.

Edited by Silent Member

lol they made an afx shreds video

Oh wait that wasn't from novation.

Edited by Silent Member