IGNORED

Afx novation collab

dcsux

According to the richard, regarding the promo track. Full release of the promo track isn't ready yet, still working on it.

It's a work in progress, it's sitting with it's new friends inside the Cirklon...my life has been hectic last few months, in a rollercoaster way, so not had a chance to make much music.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bubba69 said:

According to the richard, regarding the promo track. Full release of the promo track isn't ready yet, still working on it.

It's a work in progress, it's sitting with it's new friends inside the Cirklon...my life has been hectic last few months, in a rollercoaster way, so not had a chance to make much music.

shitty interweb music sites tomorrow: “Aphex Twin builds rollercoaster in backyard and has been stuck on it for months”

• Haha 3

People are so fucking weird to complain.  It's an instrument, not a record...Buy it if you're a musician and you like it.  Don't buy it if you're not.  The Bassstation 2 was already a well regarded synth, especially good for the money.  

He helped create a new firmware a year ago, and now this is the same machine with a few new interface things so the new features of his firmware update are easier to use, and the price is the same as before.  How can anybody complain about this?  

Oh yeah, it's the internet.  Nevermind.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, Soloman Tump said:

...and how many of those can afford $500 on a synth

Judging by how fast super-limited vaporwave tapes sell out, probably most of them. I have no idea who they are, but there are a lot of teenagers out there at the minute who are way fucking richer than me.

I'm kind of so-so about this. On the whole I'm really not into people trying to sound like other people, and this is really inviting people to sound like Aphex (I know it's just one synth, but even just having his input makes it a bit... weird). I suppose it's hypocritical because I'm excited about the FSOL HALia, whenever it comes out.

Yeah I don't really get all the weird opinions on this either. If someone doesn't like it nobody is forcing them to buy it. Don't see how the existence of a limited edition item really harms anyone or anything unless you want to get meta about consumerism/capitalism.

Look, the problem for me isn't the fact that it's just a bass station. My problem lies with the way it was advertised and overhyped, making is crack codes and teasing a track and making people guess who made it for it to only not get released. 

new track is almost done richard just needs to make some more changes then record it then do 18 different mixes of it then decide on one then put it on a usb drive then lose that then remake a new track from scratch then upload it to a new anonymous soundcloud account. will be here soon guys.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Burger 1

39 minutes ago, hijexx said:

It sounds like there will be some music release maybe just gotta wait a little bit

Yeah sorry i have a severe lack of patience... It's a weak point of mine lol

9 minutes ago, Kennylogg Bubblebath said:

Maybe next we'll get a load of billboards teasing a re-release of the Cheetah EP with yellow artwork 

Pls no :cattears:

heh can’t really blame us for wanting some new music from one of our fav artists. We’re not entitled to anything but doesn’t mean we don’t want it. So for us non-producers yeah a mktg campaign like that’s a bit of a letdown. ?‍♂️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thumbass said:

Look, the problem for me isn't the fact that it's just a bass station. My problem lies with the way it was advertised and overhyped, making is crack codes and teasing a track and making people guess who made it for it to only not get released. 

By "crack codes" I assume you mean ... this?

On 10/16/2020 at 12:39 AM, Tim_J said:

2 = B

1 = A

19 = S

19 = S

Mid numbers must be STATION

9 = I

99 = II

shit if I did it everybody did... 

:cisfor:

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1