IGNORED

Afx novation collab

dcsux

lol, it says novation X-station. Hey novation, are you going to rerelease the early noughties va-synth with afx branding?

Yeah, I know there are letters missing, it was an attempt at a joke. If you've ever tried an X-station you should know. But really, it's going to be called the aphex station? That is pretty lame.

Edited by Silent Member

12 minutes ago, garbage_burner said:

I’m a gear nerd but just not feeling another synth atm.  I’d much rather get new music than another gear collab. Unless it’s a new sequencer of course

Seems like a lot of promo for a BS2 re-skin +/- updated firmware.

My hopes are on some new music to go with it. A BS2 themed ep perhaps

I see microtuning.  This sounds fun already so I'm pretty sure I'll buy one.  I was really tempted by the Korg collab but I never got around to it.  It's ridiculous to think that he'd be doing this for the money.  I doubt he is earning too much from it.    I prefer to think he just wants us all to have fun toys. 

I think the fact that this is being marketed with the Collapse EP logo, I kind of doubt that means new music will be coming out. Maybe some single tracks on soundcloud tho. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ReVoodle said:

I think the fact that this is being marketed with the Collapse EP logo, I kind of doubt that means new music will be coming out. Maybe some single tracks on soundcloud tho. 

You’re probably right. But for all we know maybe the collapsed symbol is his new logo for this era of aphex. Remember how all those represses/reissues came with the phex symbol collapsed?

i know im just being hopeful here lol you’re almost certainly correct 

5 minutes ago, ReVoodle said:

I think the wonky effect is just the AFX calling card nowadays, marketing guys know it's distinguishable. Certainly no reason to expect imminent new shit.

• Sad 1