IGNORED

Afx novation collab

dcsux

I was going to get a bass station at some point, but if this is just a limited edition with no new specs, I'd rather just spend less money and get an old one. Shame if that's what it is. New music I guess tho.

Same, weird thing is BS2 prices have actually gone up over time. Used to be $400 now they're $440. If this one isn't that much more than regular BS2 I'll get it mainly because I've been wanting a BS2 for a few years and I'm an AFX record collector completist.

not that we needed anymore confirmation, but this is from the man himself...

its a re-skinned bs2, I love this machine, MUCH easier to use with the functions written in the right place, sounds beautiful. I opted to make ZERO money out of this, just doing it for the love of putting awesome affordable tools out there into the world and extremely happy to help out an amazing company like Novation, very talented people working there. We also have something completely new designed from scratch planned but its a long way off but hopefully if this BS2 does well it can become a reality, it will be something I've dreamed about making most of my life, fingers crossed.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kennylogg Bubblebath said:

its a re-skinned bs2, I love this machine, MUCH easier to use with the functions written in the right place, sounds beautiful. I opted to make ZERO money out of this, just doing it for the love of putting awesome affordable tools out there into the world and extremely happy to help out an amazing company like Novation, very talented people working there. We also have something completely new designed from scratch planned but its a long way off but hopefully if this BS2 does well it can become a reality, it will be something I've dreamed about making most of my life, fingers crossed.

like I thought

I opted to make ZERO money out of this, just doing it for the love of putting awesome affordable tools out there into the world and extremely happy to help out an amazing company like Novation, very talented people working there.

Thanks RDJ for all the music you've created

There's no one who comes close to the Beauty of your Rave:)

:aphexsign::aphexsign::aphexsign:

Sounds like AFX bartered his time/expertise for promotion and Novation gets to move more BS2 units. Weirdcore probably made some money doing the design for the box and the promo animations. Music makers/fans get an opportunity to buy some more tools. Sounds like win/win/win/win.

• Like 1

I'm preparing for it being just a Bass Station, but I think it would be a shit move of them for them to hype it up like crazy since only a small percentage of fans are interested in hardware. Also they should at least publish the track from that weirdcore video, it would be a shit tease if they wouldn't end up doing that.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, yekker said:

Firmware imminent 

That's all

That's all you get folks

giphy1.gif

5 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

So... if he’s made that comment then what’s the full reveal on the 20th rlly? 

AFX Station EP (hopefully)

Edited by IDEM
  • Like 1

I traded my BSII for an MS20 mini a few years ago. For fast switching patches w/ a monosynth I use my analog 4. I admit that the BS2 sounds much nicer than the A4. It would be kinda cool to have an afx branded synth but I don't have a good spot for it in my setup, I like the MS-20 too much

23 hours ago, beerwolf said:

If I was loaded I’d buy this, plug it in see what happens and then smash it into smithereens  with a sledgehammer :aphexsign:

Throw some sandpaper in there as well for old times sake

9 hours ago, Kennylogg Bubblebath said:

Bless im, alright I'm back in. 

This doesn't change the way I feel about jamie oliver

• Like 1
  • Burger 1

Yeah, realized this was already posted a couple days ago and deleted

You were too quick Tim_J:)

25 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

2 = B

1 = A

19 = S

19 = S

Mid numbers must be STATION

9 = I

99 = II

shit if I did it everybody did... 

It's really unfortunate that we can only react once to a post. This one would have qualified for a Haha, a Farnsworth and a burger.

Edited by IDEM
  • Farnsworth 1